1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Stan Baker Sports

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by no5shooter, Mar 8, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. no5shooter

no5shooter Member

I'm wondering if any TS.com'ers have had any dealings with Stan's in the last couple of weeks or the last month. The reason I ask is I've been calling for about two weeks and getting the same result every time - a transfer to voicemail, with the message that the voicemailbox is full. In other words, not much. A friend drove by and informed me there is a sign on the door indicating they are moving up the street a few blocks, but that's been up for a while. Has anybody had any contact with these folks recently? Bill has had my BT-99 for several months now and I'm starting to get a little nervous. Thanks for any info. Jerry

2. crew

crew TS Member

Their moving a few blocks north on the same side of the road,Iam not sure of the address but I was down there a couple of times,and did get bill to finish a gun about three weeks ago,he gave me his cell phone number as they were going back and forth its been hard for him to get much done with different things. They did a really nice job on my gun . Seems like the last couple of years he's had his share of health problems and his grandmother passed away Stan's wife. Then sounds like the family wanted to sell the store ,so he's had to relocate. I would think they would be having a phone working. Bill has done quite a bit of work for me sometimes you have to call him and check on the progress of your gun seems to help. Their work has always been first class he's just got behind hope they will catch up when they get settled in there new location. Wayne

3. no5shooter

no5shooter Member

Thanks Wayne. I'm not too worried about anything disappearing, it's just almost time to start shooting and I'd like to have my darn gun back! By any chance do you still have Bill's cell number, and if you do could you send it to the above email? I've talked to him several times on the regular line but like I said that one doesn't seem to be getting answered during the move.

4. Hitapair

Hitapair Active Member

Jerry, you'll need a lot of patience. It literally took months for me to get my barrel reader back from them. I was told the farrel(sp?)on the probe came unglued is why it wasn't working right. It was virtually new. Shotgun Sports Mag, where I bought it, wouldn't do anything for me and told me to send it to him to be fixed. Bill told me he would put a new probe on and send it right back and acknowledged it shouldn't have come loose. After months and many phone calls I did get it back. There was no charge and since it was virtually new, I didn't think there should be, but you never know. The many times I talked to him he was always nice but it just seemed he couldn't get organized to put the new probe on and send it back to me. Good luck and be persistent.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.