1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by smsnyder, Mar 15, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. smsnyder

smsnyder Well-Known Member

Jan 29, 1998
    New Stamp - the second one!!!

USPS New 44-Cent Stamp Celebrates a Muslim holiday.
    If there is only ONE thing you forward today.. Let it be this!

President Obama has directed the United States Postal Service to REMEMBER and HONOR the EID MUSLIM holiday season with a new commemorative 44-Cent First Class Holiday Postage Stamp.

REMEMBER to adamantly & vocally BOYCOTT this stamp, when you are purchasing your stamps at the post office.

All you have to say is "No thank you, I do not want that Muslim Stamp on my letters!"

To use this stamp would be a slap in the face to all those AMERICANS who died at the hands of those whom this stamp honors.
  2. WesleyB

WesleyB Well-Known Member

Aug 19, 2007
    I think the USPS offices are required to order and put in stock those stamps. And they are required to offer them for sale even sales pitch them.

Me as an AMERICAN I am required to tell them to keep the stamp. I require my envelopes to have the AMERICAN FLAG STAMP , or the LIBERTY BELL STAMP.
  3. sernv99

sernv99 Active Member

Sep 29, 2008
    seems like these stmaps honoring the Muslim holiday have been issued since 2001....say it ain't so!!! LOL
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.