1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Stacey Kellams Thank You

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by bt100ed, Jul 22, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bt100ed

bt100ed TS Supporters TS Supporters

Just completed a gun deal with Stacey and couldn't be happier. The gun was as described and Stacey was great to work with. Prompt shipping and received all manuals, wrenches, and choke tubes. Would buy from her again.
    Ed Chrisman

2. staceyk7

staceyk7 TS Member

Ed, It was a pleasure doing business with you as well! Best Regards, Stacey

3. Doug Sims

Doug Sims TS Member

Stacey -- I hope that was not your only shotgun, and that you are not giving up the game?

Do you expect to be back shooting soon?

Doug Sims

4. staceyk7

staceyk7 TS Member

Hi Doug, Great to hear from you! Well, I'm still working thru this vertigo problem. Haven't been able to shoot for quite some time & I miss it like crazy!!!! I have an appt. next week @ Barrow's so hopefully the Dr. will be able to find a resolution. In the meantime, I finally decided to just keep one gun (what a concept) :) so I sold the KX-5 & Ljutic LTX - I'm keeping the Ljutic Pro3. I really hope I'm able to shoot during the Autumn Grand. Hope you are doing well. Cheers, Stace

5. bas

bas Member

Hey Stacey...so sorry to hear you are not over the Vertigo problem. That is really a bummer! Keep in touch!

B

6. t-bar

t-bar Member

Stacey,

Thought you might have been over this by now. Get it fixed so we can see you at the Autumn Grand.

See you soon,

Barb & Tom

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.