1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

St. Thomas Shell Shoot

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by Beau69, May 21, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Beau69

Beau69 Active Member

Just wondering if anybody had any updates about the shell shoot this past weekend. I heard shells were dirt cheap!
    Beau

2. snowbird

snowbird TS Member

Bill Wylie won the 200 16's with 199 on a windy day, Verne Higgs won the doubles Sunday, Steve Honsgurger won the handicap. On the Monday 16's Travis Higgs and Randy Smith were the only 100's, Bill Wylie won the doubles with 98. Kyle Neuman won the handicap with 97, I had the only 96 with a TM-1 that I have only had for a month, my 96 was high for long yardage.

The Wall Chart users were a pain in the ass like uaual.

Terry.

3. Two Dogs

Two Dogs Well-Known Member

well Terry, you know i'm shooting a new gun, and if it wasn't for your wall- chart the learning process would have been twice as long breaking in a new gun.

4. Beretta687EELL

Beretta687EELL Well-Known Member

Some of the results are posted on the club web site (see link). Pam Muma told me that they hoped to have all the results posted tomorrow. Congratulations to all the winners or in Bill Wylie's case wiener (LOL).

It was great to see Dave and Judy Monahan all the way from NY state. They came up to shoot with visit some of their friends here in Ontario. Bill Malcolm

5. shotgunpeople

shotgunpeople Active Member

Hi to everyone in St. Thomas. Judy and I had a wonderful time with all our old, and new found friends in Canada. Your hospitality was overwelming. We got to see how the ladies and gents shoot on the mountain top. Great shooting to all. Special thanks goes out to "Boss Betty" Empy for running such an organized shoot. What a great gal !!! And Billy Malcolm, what a great ambassadore of the sport for Canada. Thanks again Bill for all your help.

Yes Terry, see what you did letting us in on your secrets. You watched this chart user who has struggled in Caps post a 95 for a yardage win. Better stop selling those charts or the competition will get worse for you...LOL

George Jonkeneer (SP) took great pride in seeing that he kicked my butt in the Saturday singles. We were both after 2 dogs with 99s after the first round, but just couldn't get the job done against the "Wylie one".

Thanks everyone for the warm and friendly time..see you in Hamilton in August.

Dave and Judy in NY

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.