1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

St louis skeet and trap 3-27

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by team henges, Mar 30, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. team henges

team henges TS Member

Shot like crap. Nobody shot worth a hoot from what i saw. I ended up shooting a 91 in singles, 86 in caps and 86 in doubles. Ended up winning junior champ in singles and handicap. Actually won the doubles competition but didnt play the lewis class and only shot for trophies so i ended up with junior champ for that too. Its bad when you win a shoot with those scores

2. Dave P

Dave P TS Supporters TS Supporters

Here's your "that's ok son and a pat on the butt"!

3. grntitan

grntitan Well-Known Member

Where is St. Louis Skeet and Trap located? I shoot the other side of the river from you. Just curious as i love to try new clubs.

4. chipped99

chipped99 Active Member

Is the St.Louis skeet and Trap club the one that is located in Pacifica Mo.? If that's the one ,It is one of the best places with the nicest people that I have had the pleasure to shoot at.Been several years since we were there but I'll always remember how they treated a couple of old Texas boys that were working in the area for a few months.Might have changed but I doubt it!! It was a pleasure............................Tony

5. grntitan

grntitan Well-Known Member

Oh i know where that one in Pacific Mo. is. Its off old Route 66 that runs parallel with I-44 on the South side of the highway.

Tony ---where were you working at the time. I'm familiar with alot of that area as i loaded at US Silica in Pacific, Mo. and numerous Power Plants close by.

6. chipped99

chipped99 Active Member

Grntitan,myself and the brother-in-law were doing a large cable job for,I think,Time Warner in the north part of St.Louis.We were there I think in 2000.Anyway,we had a great time at that club and will hold fond memories of the way the Texas boys were treated.Those were nice folks!..............Tony

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.