1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

St Louis Reloading Components

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Fanugee, Mar 12, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Fanugee

Fanugee Member

Can anyone share any information of where to buy reloading components in the St Louis area? Thanks in advance.

2. Barry C. Roach

Barry C. Roach Well-Known Member

Graf's in St. Charles.

3. BigBadBob

BigBadBob TS Member

Graf's is on 5th street. Take the 5th street exit from I-70 into town. Go past Bass Pro drive and past the Boonslick light. It will be on left past the small strip store in a small gray colored building. There is a driveway on right side of building to parking in back.

The help there is moody. Don't be surprised if they act like your bothering them. Some days they are friendly and other days they act like they're pissed you walked in the store. They've been like that since they opened almost 30 years ago.

Bass Pro, right up the street and Cabelas on 370 also have some reloading supplies.

4. kcbullets

kcbullets Member

As previously stated, Grafs.

5. grntitan

grntitan Well-Known Member

BigBob,

Glad I'm not the only one that noticed the mood changes at Grafs in St.Charles. One day I'm their best friend, the next day they act like they wish I'd leave without buying. Still they have good deals. Haven't been there since the crazy hoarding started.

6. BigBadBob

BigBadBob TS Member

Grntitan,

I have lived in St.Charles since 1982 and they have been that way ever since they opened at about the same time. The problem is, they usually have the best prices on factory target loads so as much as my sons shoot, that is where I try to buy. Most businesses with the attitude they have sometimes, would not be open very long. One day they can be as friendly and helpful and the next, look at you with the evil eye as soon as you walk in the door.

7. merlynstrapguns

merlynstrapguns Well-Known Member

Until you have owned your own business, you have no idea what form of jerk, or insane regulation has caused the counter people to not readily kiss your ass as you enter. Ive known Mike and some of his helpers for many years.

Cut them some slack, and take advantage of his prices. Mike is a good guy and will help you if you let him......merlyn

8. BigBadBob

BigBadBob TS Member

Who crapped in your Geritol, there Merlyn?

9. Barry C. Roach

Barry C. Roach Well-Known Member

Graf's is still one of the best places in the neighborhood. Retailing dynamos the countermen are not. Knowledgeable they are. Ask for Mike Graf if you're not being taken care of. Merlyn .... not everybody is as outwardly friendly as you.

10. deadnout

deadnout Member

grafs+2 ive been dealing with mike since 1974. from jessie in 74 all way up to brad. yes they have their moods but i guess we all do. they useally have what i need or can get it quickly. i shudder to think of the money ive spent there in the last 39 yrs. but damn its fun. rich

11. Tim Earney

Tim Earney Member

I agree with Merlyn. I have been doing business with Mike Graf for years and have never been treated poorly. I was there two weeks ago, very crowded, pick up quite a few reloading supplies, no problems whatsoever. Good people to do business with.

12. Fanugee

Fanugee Member

Thanks for all the good info. Will take in Grafs and the Convention Center.

13. frostyman

frostyman Well-Known Member

I have never been to the St. Charles store but have dealt with Mike Graf many times at the Grand and also at the Missouri Shoots. Mike is great guy. I don't know anything about his help. Mike may not be around during part of the summer when he is at shoots.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

reloading supplies st charles il

reloading supplies st louis area