1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

St. Joe Valley "Conversation" Club??

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by Tron, Jun 13, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tron

Tron Supporting Vendor Supporting Vendor

St. Joe Valley

In the mail yesterday, I received a program booklet from what is printed as "St. Joe Valley CONVERSATION Club" for the Central Zone Championships. I'm a little bit confused....is this a place where long winded people just like to run at the mouth and talk about the lastest current events? Very strange. Take a look at the front cover and tell me I'm wrong.

Tron

2. redbearmx15

redbearmx15 TS Member

St. Joe Valley

NO spell checker or a error at the printers. Come visit and shoot the program.

Roger/OH St Joe Valley Conservation Club

3. mike Adcock

mike Adcock Member

St. Joe Valley

Tron, Actually a very nice place to shoot. I used to go there years ago when they has a steel roof on trap 4. Shot some pretty good scores there.

Mike

4. BIGDON

BIGDON Well-Known Member

St. Joe Valley

Mike you would not know the place now. All new and expanded. One of the nicest and up to date clubs in the midwest. They also host several huge skeet shoots a couple of times per year.

Even Tron would be welcome.

Don

5. 320090T

320090T Well-Known Member

St. Joe Valley

Google earth address is:

41°18'45.70"N
    84°54'43.61"W

Looks great from the sky....

6. just judy

just judy TS Member

St. Joe Valley

You are correct Tron, there is a spelling error. It's supposed to be
    St. Joe Valley Conservation Club or had you already figured that out?

Either way THANKS for drawing it to everyone's attention. This is even
    better advertisement than our mailings, and a heck of a lot cheaper too.

Hope to see you there. Remember, August 1st, 2nd and 3rd.

Thanks everyone for your support!

just judy

7. Tron

Tron Supporting Vendor Supporting Vendor

St. Joe Valley

Well Judy, I sure hope that whoever made this mistake was severely punished. Maybe I'll be there, but only if it is indeed a CONSERVATION club and not some place where people sit around like a bunch of old ladies in a sewing circle, gosiping and such.

I think maybe Saturday.

8. 22eley

22eley TS Member

St. Joe Valley

Better HANG on YOUR PURSE they CHARGE $5.50 just for a fun round of SKEET! that takes all the fun out of it, then add the cost of GAS,then add a BOX of 410 another $10.00.OH did i forget the $75 membership? if you pay that you can shoot for $4.25. my club shoots for $3.00!a round.john

9. BIGDON

BIGDON Well-Known Member

St. Joe Valley

John; If you are going to run your mouth why don't you tell people where this outstanding club you belong to is. I drove an hour and half each way today to shoot St Joe's trap program and your point is. If you can't afford the sport stay home. How many championship NSSA shoots does your club host? How do the facilities compare?? How does the equipment compare?? What's your point in bad mouthing another club??

Don

10. skeet_man

skeet_man Well-Known Member

St. Joe Valley

St Joe is one of the best clubs i've been to so far. Was there about a month ago for the Kolar Mid-America. Club is like a park, immaculate fields and grass, good food, good club house, best RV spots i've seen so far.

11. SeldomShoots

SeldomShoots Active Member

St. Joe Valley

Tron, don't let a picture fool you. I shot at St. Joe in 2004, and all of their fields were not completed yet. It was an extremely good place to shoot then. I don't know too many people there, but I can tell you that Jim Roussel and Bruce Christian, while being skeet shooters, are fine gentlemen and have worked extremely hard to constantly improve on things at that club.

22eley, I know it doesn't sound like a deal, but everything is going up in price, and in times of economic uncertainty, may I suggest moderation in shooting. My club only charges $4.00 a round for skeet and trap, recently raising their price from $3.00 a round, however, while I love my club and enjoy the company of guys and ladies who shoot there. My club's facilities do not hold a candle to St. Joe's facilities.

Good shooting, John E.

12. g36

g36 Member

St. Joe Valley

Nice place to shoot and lots of hotels in Auburn about 20 min. from there

13. just judy

just judy TS Member

St. Joe Valley

Tron,

Take my word for it, It is a CON S E R V A TION CLUB and I'd probably better tell you now, the flip side of the program you saw has the wrong address. What else can go wrong, right? It is 5871 CR 60, St. Joe, IN 46785.

Hope you make it to the shoot. And by the way, I'm the gray haired old
    lady with the 1100, not a sewing kit. Now don't comment, be nice.

just judy

14. ec90t

ec90t Guest

St. Joe Valley

Judy,

It tron shows up, just take him out to the woodshed and whup him a good one!

ec90t

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.