1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

St. Joe Conservation Club

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by blade819, Oct 27, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. blade819

blade819 Well-Known Member

I am relocating to Ft. Wayne on Nov. 1st and have already joined the St. Joe Valley Conservation Club. How's the club and its members? I understand they have a lot of shoots including year around leagues. Please comment.

2. skeet_man

skeet_man Well-Known Member

Your going to be amazed. It is the most meticulously kept club i've ever been to (I was there for the Kolar Mid-America skeet shoot in May). Its really more like a park than a gun club. Targets were great, food was excellent, and service was top notch as well. Prices seemed to be pretty reasonable as well. I think you'll like it there.

3. blade819

Thanks for the info. I actually thought I'd be shooting less since I'm moving North but it looks like I'll be shooting as much as last year. Thanks.

John

4. BIGDON

BIGDON Well-Known Member

Visit their web site and you will see on the calender various shoots scheduled. 11/2/08 an ATA shoot from 10:30 to 4:00. 11/23 annual turkey shoot(the bird) not members. I will be the tall dude being harassed for being from Michigan and will be happy to meet you.

Don

5. fortwtlkqa

fortwtlkqa Member

If you have Thursday nights open make sure to check out Albion gun Club.
    Great group of guys. They shoot a few Killers, Bushwackers, Protections, & a
    50 Bird Calcutta with usually 15 teams or so.

Curt Kinsey

6. blade819

Big Don.........Since I'm arriving on Nov 1st, the 2nd may be hard to make but I'll try and make sure I look you up. Blue Ranger with a white cap and a Georgia Plate y'all.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

kolar mid america open results

kolar midamerica skeet tournament