1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

St Charles Sportsmans Club....

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by Wolfman, Aug 28, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Wolfman

Wolfman Member

Several weeks ago, St Charles, in Elburn IL held an ATA shoot that sets the standards for all others.

Not only were the usual things got - targets, lunch, hot coffee, but....

1) Entries were completely electronic - NO LINES. Truly awesome. Never had an entry so easy and handicapping so fair and well administered. It was a joy to enter there.

2) Scores were posted immediately, and projected on an overhead screen for all to see. Again - A JOY. I have never been so happy with a shoot in my life - to actually see standings posted real time - as they happened! In all classes and categories.

My Kudo's and compliments to the entire team that did such an outstanding job and set the bar for what others could do to make their shoots better and increase attendance.

2. Bruce Specht

Bruce Specht Well-Known Member

I've not shoot ATA targets there but I really enjoy the club.

3. Bruce Specht

Bruce Specht Well-Known Member

Tron,Here's the deal they don't like skeet shooters here in Illinois.

4. NintyT

NintyT Member

If this is true, it is a great improvement. I cant wait to see this in action. Steve Johnson

5. K80Dude

K80Dude Member

Tron, anytime you want to shoot skeet at the St Charles Club I will be happy to take you. Your a great guy and always a welcome guest of myself and the club.

PS I now have MI as my area and will be traveling to MI monthly for work. I still need you to school me in shooting sporting and trap! Hope to shoot with you soon!!!

David

6. rhymeswithorange

rhymeswithorange Member

I'd be happy to take you as well, shoot me an e-mail.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.