1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

??? St. Charles Sportsman's Club ???

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by 3357, Nov 1, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 3357

3357 Member

Is there another shooting range within an hour of Algonquin, IL ?

I live in northern Michigan and visit family in Algonquin every Thanksgiving. My brother in-law and I have traditionally gone to the St Charles SC on black Saturday and shot a long round of sporting clays.

According to their web site they are now a members only club and dues are $2,000 so I am looking for a new club to visit for our annual outing. Sporting, trap, and/or skeet will work.

Thank you in advance for any inormation, Jess Reed

2. 3357

3357 Member

up for help

3. spitter

spitter Well-Known Member TS Supporters

Dues are not $2000, but they have eliminated public access. The Sporting Clays membership is "$20"...

Jay

4. 3357

3357 Member

Jay, thank you for the response. I have an e-mail from CLE Rector club VP. He must have forgot the decimal point. Would my brother in law and I be able to join at the counter for $20 each and be able to shoot a round of sporting clays? I understand we would also have to pay for the targets. We have always enjoyed shooting there.
    Jess

5. 3357

3357 Member

Jim B, Thank you, I believe we aregood to go with a $20 membership on the day we show up.........thanks again, Jess.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.