1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

St Charles SC

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Westshore, May 4, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Westshore

Westshore Member

I had the pleasure of shooting the North Illinois zone shoot at the St Charles Sportsman Club this past weekend. My son and I went there knowning no one. We left rich in friendship. If a hurdle arose it was addressed.

Being a Wisconsinite you can believe my laughter when their election was held for zone director. here is the announcment "Remember this is Illinois, vote early, vote often"

If you are the St Charles area and want to shoot try it you will like it

Paul Becker

2. Patrick Haskins

Patrick Haskins Member

Paul,
    It was nice shooting with you and your son.
    Pat Haskins(post5)

3. schockstrap

schockstrap Active Member

Paul,

Thanks for the kind words about our club. It was really nice to have so many shooters from Wisconsin, Indiana, and of course Illinois there this past weekend. We try very hard to put on a good shoot at St. Charles, and it's nice to hear that you had a good time.

--Dan

4. k1200ltc509

k1200ltc509 Member

Cle, all volunteers, etc. Thanks, for a very enjoyable pretty seamless shoot. They never go ahead without some hitch, but this was pretty hassle free. Congratulations to Cle Rector on his election to Northern Zone Delegate. His dedication to the sport in unmatched, and he will make just a fine Director. Let me know if I can Help!! Rick Gibbs

5. cle

cle Member

Tuesday, 10:30 AM - Northern IL Zone Shoot Results posted on www.scsconline.org. Lefthand edge - click "Shoot Results" - then click "2009 Northern IL Zone Winners" or click on "Image URL" above.

CLE RECTOR

6. Dickgshot

Dickgshot Well-Known Member

What is it with Chicago area trap clubs? St. Charles Sportsman Club isn't in St. Charles, it's in Elburn. Is Downers Grove Sportsmen Club in Downers Grove? No, it's in Morris. Is Maywood Sportsman Club in Maywood? No, it's in Elmhurst. Is Northbrook Sports Club in Northbrook? What do you think? It's in Hainesville.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.