1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

st. charles il. and trap

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by nipper, May 30, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. nipper

nipper TS Member

work takes me here tommorrow thru next friday, anywhere to shoot?? can i rent a gun?? etc??

bill

2. tomk2

tomk2 Member

Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday and Sunday you can shoot in Elburn, IL at the St. Charles sportsmans club. Naperville SC on thursday nights and sunday afternoons. Aurora SC Friday nights? West Chicago is open to the public, but I have never been there.

No gun rentals at any of the local clubs.

3. KEYBEAR

KEYBEAR Active Member

Saturday and Sunday it,s Glen Park in Hobart Indiana . Glen Park is about 15 miles from St. Charles . The guys there are gold and some one will lone you a gun . Saturday is Practice Sunday is registerd Let we know about Sunday and I will have a gun for you to shoot .

ALF-99

4. tomk2

tomk2 Member

Alf-

Generous offer, but unless there is more than one St. Charles, IL, you better check mapquest!

5. nipper

nipper TS Member

alf,

i will be working thru 5pm on sunday so im sure that leaves me out

bill

6. obfd13

obfd13 Member

No rentals at the Aurora club, and don't think there are any at the St. Charles club. They may loan you one in Hobart, but it's more like 90 miles away. Sorry about the Krispy Kreme photo earlier, hope you enjoyed your donuts anyway.

7. KEYBEAR

KEYBEAR Active Member

I just seen St. Charles on the map West side of Chicago 30 min or less to Hobert on a Sunday morning . nipper Glen Park they shoot Saturday afternoon 12 to 5pm . Maybe you can make that ?

I,m 76 miles south of Glen Park and will be up Sunday if I can buy gas .

tomk2 not so generous I was going to make him shoot a Model-12 ??

ALF-99

8. Dennisw

Dennisw Member

Glen Park is a Great little place to shoot, very friendly people, been there twice while working in the Chicago area... (won both times.. they told me i couldnt come back..)

9. k1200ltc509

k1200ltc509 Member

Bill we are having an ATA shoot on Sunday if you would like to come down. Our skeet, 5-stand and new walk-thru course will also be open. I can lend you a gun for the day if you wish to travel south. It is one hour south of Elburn. Let me know, Rick Gibbs

10. nipper

nipper TS Member

setting in the airport in charlotte with a two hour lay over for a 1 hour flight lol, will be working all day sunday,even though wife dosent believe me

bill

11. WilliamMR

WilliamMR Active Member

Dennis

I think that after you left, some words were thrown around, like "ringer". But you can always come back. All we ask is that you spend your winnings in Indiana. Hey, I think I even sent you a postcard a month or two back. We're thinking that maybe you just got lucky, twice.

Bill Radwan

12. Dennisw

Dennisw Member

Bill

Yes I got the postcard... If I am ever back in the area I will Definately come back and shoot again.
    I probably was lucky.. thinking maybe I will come back and try to collect one of those $100 bounty shoots someday.

Dennis

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.