1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

ST-100

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by ljutic73, Nov 16, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ljutic73

ljutic73 Well-Known Member

Last year I asked if anyone else was shooting a Browning Superposed ST-100 and if so send pics and I got a reply from an Aussie chap who shoots an ST-80.....he sent pics but i lost them when this computer crashed last winter. I'd really like to see that info again and if anyone has pics and info on the ST-150 that was supposedly sold only in Europe, please post them/it. Thanks.

Ron Burr

2. ljutic73

Last year I asked if anyone else was shooting a Browning Superposed ST-100 and if so send pics and I got a reply from an Aussie chap who shoots an ST-80.....he sent pics but i lost them when this computer crashed last winter. I'd really like to see that info again and if anyone has pics and info on the ST-150 that was supposedly sold only in Europe, please post them/it. Thanks.

Ron Burr

3. Beretta687EELL

Beretta687EELL Well-Known Member

Here is a link to some info Ron. Bill Malcolm

4. ljutic73

Thanks, Bill...I've looked at the info on Shotgunworld before...I'm just hoping that Aussie chap sees this and logs in.....I know I'm generally the only guy shooting one of these for doubles...which is kind of cool.

5. Beretta687EELL

Beretta687EELL Well-Known Member

Ron, I sent an e-mail to a friend in Australia and copied the e-mail to AJ. We shall see if that develops anything. Bill Malcolm

6. bigben

bigben Active Member

Hi Ron, I had a mint one for years, was too low impacting for me even though I had the barrel set in the high setting, kept it in my safe and sold it to a friend who shoots it very well for doubles ST-100 eloquent ingraving, 30 in adustable impact o/u, absolute knockout wood, beautiful Belg. made gun, not anything like the Japenese offerings!

7. ljutic73

I've been shooting mine for 27 years....great doubles gun and very undervalued IMHO....and mine has wonderful burled walnut...my only wish is that it had 32" bbls.

8. jimmyzee

jimmyzee TS Member

Ron,

You're not the only ST-100 owner / shooter in the game - got mine from White Rattler in the mid '80's - it's been to Briley for barrel work but is otherwise factory standard - S/N *****02269 - best doubles gun I've ever owned . . .

Jim Zakowski

9. ljutic73

Indeed it is, Jim....but then my experience in shooting doubles has been with a Win. 101 Broadway and the 3200....and then I bought my ST....end of story.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.