1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Squad interuption

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Kevin Nelson, May 19, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kevin Nelson

Kevin Nelson Member

In our neck of the woods there is a shooter that when you are on his squad, he will find a way to interupt the rythem every time. If might be to fiddle his ear plugs, change his gloves, put different blinders on his glasses, etc. This last weekend there were three of us that made it to the last house and hadnt missed yet, he had missed one, I'll be darned if we didnt make to the last two posts, and he figured out he had the wrong shells and had to go to his car and get the right ones with two post to go, needless to say some one proceded to miss two targets after the interuption. Is there a rule about this or is just common etiquitte not to interupt the squad like he does? Its not like it happens every once in awhile, it is every event. The guy is an AA shooter and should know better. The handicap event this weekend he stopped the squad untill his eyes cleared up and he could see better, go figure. Would it be a good idea to have shoot managment maybe have a talk with him? Enough ranting, now I feel better, LOL

2. Beretta687EELL

Beretta687EELL Well-Known Member

Don't squad with the fellow. Bill Malcolm

3. otnot

otnot Active Member

I wouldn't shoot with him!

4. BDodd

BDodd TS Member

In my general experience in the west, that fellow would be a single man squad every where he went....Bob Dodd

5. chipking

chipking TS Member

At one shoot on my 97th bird the fellow ahead of me decided he had to rescue an earthworm that had strayed onto the pad. He has already been banned from several of the clubs in our state for other problems and I can assure you I will never squad with him again if I have a choice.

--- Chip King ---

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.