1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Spydrone that Iran has

Discussion in 'Politics, Elections & Legislation' started by Barrelbulge(Fl), Dec 8, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Barrelbulge(Fl)

Barrelbulge(Fl) Banned User Banned TS Supporters

What I don't understand is why are these craft armed with some type of self destruct mechanism for cases like this when our enemies get a hold of the.

Obama was given 4 or 5 suggested ways to either destroy it or get it back. His comments were he doesn't want to risk a war with Iran. Wouldn't it be better if we did it now rather than wait until the rest of our Countries enemies are building them?

Now would be a perfect time for Israel to go into Iran covertly and destroy the thing. We would get blamed and they could do what they need to do with the nuclear plant. JMHO. Bulge.

2. WS-1

WS-1 Banned User Banned

Our Fearless Leader. What a POS!

3. Tron

Tron Supporting Vendor Banned Supporting Vendor

Why doesn't something like that have a remote device that blows it and everything around it to pieces?? It would be very simple.

4. TOOLMAKER 251

TOOLMAKER 251 Active Member

Is it possible that this plane was purposely allowed to fall into their hands for a hidden reason? A trojan horse?

5. porky

porky TS Member

Bozo doesn't want to upset any of his arab buddies. America is looked at as the villian by all the arabs, so attacking one of them, even the scumbag iranians, upsets all the arabs.

6. grntitan

grntitan Well-Known Member

I like the way you think Bulge. I was wondering the same damn thing.

7. shot410ga

shot410ga Well-Known Member

How do you know if anything important didn't self destruct?

8. jwells

jwells Member

if you believe the picture, then it looks to have made a pretty soft landing. not bad for a plane that works from 50,000 feet. then again this war is full of deception from both sides.

9. ctreay

ctreay Member

I read yesterday that those planes are programed to find a level area and land if control is lost. Like buldge said, I can not believe they are not programed to self destruct.

ctreay

10. stokinpls

stokinpls Well-Known Member

Surprised Jughead didn't land it in Beijing to settle some of our debt.

11. 391 shooter

391 shooter Well-Known Member

That the field commanders would even have to ask O DUMBASS anything on this is unbelievable! GEEEEZZZZ!

DUH, let's see. High priority reconosense aircraft in enemy hands, DUH what do we do, DUH, I don't no lets ask ODUMBASS! GEEEZZZZ!

Make me want to scream!

12. gun fitter

gun fitter TS Member

War with Iran! LOL It was a new years gift from our president.(The Islamic new year was November 26 2011) He's so thoughtfull.

13. noknock1

noknock1 Active Member

At this point the whole world understands the principles of stealth technology and drones. Drones have been used since the 1940's... Everyone understands that modern drones are remotely operated using sophisticated encryption via satellites. So they have the drone? They don't have the satellites to build one of their own and put into use.

The Russians and Chinese who have the satellites already have their own drones... Maybe they can make some improvements upon their own drones, doubtful because the technology has probably already been stolen by them.

More importantly, they are if not already in possession of nuclear bomb... and will demonstrate with a test in the not so distant future.

14. mrskeet410

mrskeet410 TS Member

It's a modern, hi-tech Trojan Horse. Wait until the Iranians go to sleep

How do you say "Gort! Klaatu barada nikto!" in Farsi?

15. likes-to-shoot

likes-to-shoot Well-Known Member

Anybody want to buy some highly secretive technology? I bet I know where there's some for sale in the near future.

Iranian TV showed the drone but only the top half. They kept the bottom half behind propaganda banners. Looked in good shape.

16. TinMan88

TinMan88 TS Member

Was Iran worth it?

Your tax dollars were spent to buy the very best that science could create. Reflective paint, digital encryption (compromised), airfoil shapes only dreamed of in opposing countrys. B2s will be no longer invisible at 25 billion a copy.
    Because we just HAD to go pestering other countries half a world away.

Advantage fumbled.

A government cannot serve two masters

17. bigdogtx

bigdogtx Well-Known Member

mrs keet,,,,you give hussein too much credit....

18. dcb_wvu

dcb_wvu Member

The real issue is this thing has no technology in it. We have been broadcasting the video and data from these drones in the clear since their inception. "In the clear" means it is not encrypted. So the fact that they have a remote control airplane, big deal. The video camera is just that, there is obviously no encryption technology in this one or one of the three lettered agencies would have it back or would have destroyed it by now.

Courtney

19. slic lee

slic lee Active Member

China HAS IT NOW

20. TinMan88

TinMan88 TS Member

DCB-WVU, I was making a list of things that could be back engineered and used against our advantage. Thanks for the clarification. I have a 17 YO son and so a vested interest.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.