Trapshooters Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sprint joining the fight against gun owners?

2K views 9 replies 9 participants last post by  jbbor 
#1 ·
Anyone hear anything on Sprint saying they're gonna lead in gun control?
Keith

#5 ·
It's even funnier that most actors and actresses look like fools on the big screen, shooting 20 shot revolvers, silenced revolvers, shotguns that blow a six foot hole in a wall, shotguns that pick up a 220 lb man and throw him up in the air and across an alley into the wall of another building, sparking lead bullets, scopes that require you to change the POI with the scope knobs instead of moving the rifle, handguns that can be used as long range sniper weapons when held on their sides, 9mm Luger bullets that go through a bulldozer blade, and "'tis but a scratch" shoulder wounds.

#8 ·
Chuck, do mean to say that people still watch that crap? I guess we're fortunate to have a lot of real racing around here with real race cars instead of "stock" sedans with the same sheet metal regardless of brand posing as coupes, four- and six-cylinder cars running V8s and front-drive cars with rear-drive.

Ed

#10 ·
Ed - I'll never understand why people have to denigrate sports others enjoy just because they have their own favorite. I like all forms of car racing from the local kids racing go carts to International Grand Prix racing. I spent many a night many years ago at Amarillo's quarter mile dirt track. It was great. I also very much enjoy top NASCAR and NHRA racing. It may be different than in the past but there are millions who enjoy it. Many have posted here a wish for it to return to the days gone by. Yes it was exciting then and you may not like the cars they race today but at least they don't get a driver killed several times a year. You could not pay me to watch a football or basketball game but many enjoy them. That's great and I would not think for a minute about criticizing their fans for enjoying it even with the drug addicts and criminals who proliferate the ranks of their teams. Enjoy your great sport and leave others to theirs (please). Jimmy Borum

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.