1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Sprint joining the fight against gun owners?

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by 4andy10, Mar 18, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 4andy10

4andy10 Member

Anyone hear anything on Sprint saying they're gonna lead in gun control?
    Keith

2. Joe Potosky

Joe Potosky Well-Known Member

National Organizations With Anti-Gun Policies

http://www.nraila.org/Issues/FactSheets/Read.aspx?ID=15

3. bill1949

bill1949 Well-Known Member

Wonder how many of these actors, actresses and corporate heads have armed security for them and there loved ones and homes? Quite a few I'll wager. Hypocrites like old Rosie O'Piggle with armed guards for her and her children...Bill

4. obfd13

obfd13 Member

it's funny how many of the SOB's make a good living shootin'em up on the big screen and then turn around and support the anti-gun causes.

5. Brian in Oregon

Brian in Oregon Well-Known Member

Deplorable Bitter Clinger in Liberal La La Land
    It's even funnier that most actors and actresses look like fools on the big screen, shooting 20 shot revolvers, silenced revolvers, shotguns that blow a six foot hole in a wall, shotguns that pick up a 220 lb man and throw him up in the air and across an alley into the wall of another building, sparking lead bullets, scopes that require you to change the POI with the scope knobs instead of moving the rifle, handguns that can be used as long range sniper weapons when held on their sides, 9mm Luger bullets that go through a bulldozer blade, and "'tis but a scratch" shoulder wounds.

6. ArmyMechanic

ArmyMechanic Member

what are all these rednecks gonna do since the main supporter of nascar is after their guns???

7. Fast Oil

Fast Oil TS Member

They have a new CEO Dan Hesse. May be time to put some pressure on him?

8. AveragEd

AveragEd Well-Known Member

Chuck, do mean to say that people still watch that crap? I guess we're fortunate to have a lot of real racing around here with real race cars instead of "stock" sedans with the same sheet metal regardless of brand posing as coupes, four- and six-cylinder cars running V8s and front-drive cars with rear-drive.

Ed

9. 4andy10

4andy10 Member

What a bunch of hyprocrites. Matt Damon(Borne Indinity),Sly Stallone(Rambo),Louis Gosset Jr.(El Diablo), and of all people I would never have guessed Sean Connorey(James Bond)agent 007 how can it be!!!!!
    Keith

10. jbbor

jbbor Active Member

Ed - I'll never understand why people have to denigrate sports others enjoy just because they have their own favorite. I like all forms of car racing from the local kids racing go carts to International Grand Prix racing. I spent many a night many years ago at Amarillo's quarter mile dirt track. It was great. I also very much enjoy top NASCAR and NHRA racing. It may be different than in the past but there are millions who enjoy it. Many have posted here a wish for it to return to the days gone by. Yes it was exciting then and you may not like the cars they race today but at least they don't get a driver killed several times a year. You could not pay me to watch a football or basketball game but many enjoy them. That's great and I would not think for a minute about criticizing their fans for enjoying it even with the drug addicts and criminals who proliferate the ranks of their teams. Enjoy your great sport and leave others to theirs (please). Jimmy Borum

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

sprint anti gun