1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Springfield (MO) Rod & Gun Club Nora Ross Clinic Was Great!

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Jay Iverson, Jul 9, 2014.

1. Jay Iverson

Jay Iverson Member

Here's a shout out to John Hunter at the Springfield, MO Rod and Gun Club, who coordinated a clinic with Nora Ross. My 16 year old son and I participated in it yesterday and it was great. Nora is such a superb instructor and there should be no reason for either of us to miss birds anymore. Ha! A few of us drove more than five hours to attend, so I'll be needing a nap in a little while since we didn't get back until after midnight. Thanks John and Nora!

2. Martinpicker

Martinpicker Active Member

Hi Jay,
    Wish I had known about this clinic. I live in Cassville and would have loved to attend! either on here or by P.M. , PLEASE tell me about the Springfield, MO Rod and Gun Club! Thanks, Martinpicker

3. ewholmes

ewholmes Active Member

Glad you had a good clinic. I regretfully missed Nora's clinic in Vegas earlier this year, but I am making the eight hour drive to Cheyenne to spend a day with Mr. Kiner in August. I expect to be hitting 400/400 after that. ;-)

4. Shoemaker

Shoemaker Member

Jay
    Thanks for the shout out. I am glad you and your son enjoyed the clinic. Am planning on asking Nora to come back to our club next year. Have a few that said if she comes back they would like to attend again. Will try to get word out a little better if we can work out dates with Club and Nora. FYI, she is going up on her prices next year.
    Thanks Again
    John

5. Martinpicker

Martinpicker Active Member

I really am interested in getting some information on the Springfield Rod and Gun Club. Location? Open to the public? Membership information. Thanks, Martinpicker

6. bobski

bobski Well-Known Member

Search tags for this page

nora ross gun instructor 2015 clinic schedule

springfield mo trap club