1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Springfield Armory 1922

Discussion in 'Want to Buy/Trade Threads' started by Joe Schmo, Nov 3, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Joe Schmo

Joe Schmo Member

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0

I have seen a number of posts here where the poster wants to know the value of an item, usually some sort of firearm. There seem to be a number of experts....

I have an opportunity to buy some guns from a collection, and one that is of interest to me is a Springfield Armory 1922. It might be an M-2. It is a .22 caliber training rifle for the Springfield 1903. It's in pretty damn nice condition.

So.....who knows what it's worth?

Also, a Walter PP with German war markings on the side in 7.65 (.32). No holster or any of that. One mag.

Thanks!

Jim B

2. twoatloweight

twoatloweight Member

0   0   0

Online Bluebook:Take these for what they're worth as above suggests.
    Springfield 1922,three versions low of $1000 at 90% and a high of $3500.

Walther PP-$500-$850 90%-100%.

3. WZsembik

WZsembik Member

0   0   0

I passed on one last year for $900 and am still kicking myself...When I see them, if they are "correct" they generally bring north of $1250 sometimes alot north, depending upon condition. Very cool rifle - in that vintage cool sort of way. Saw an article earlier this year in either Gun or Shooting Times...I think it was by Layne Simpson...was a story on the 1922 and how many were fiddeled with / sporterized my Griffin and Howe I think. Bottom line, a great old rifle, with some history.

Bill

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.