1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Spring warm up clinic with Ron Sutton

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Dickgshot, Mar 2, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dickgshot

Dickgshot Well-Known Member

Are you somebody famous?

2. 320090T

320090T Well-Known Member

Don't know how famous Ron is, but he sure is a good shooter. Didn't know he was giving clinics?

3. shark1

shark1 Member

Very nice guy. Great shooter. Mike Sharkey, DC

4. Trapmanjohn

Trapmanjohn Member

Ron Sutton is a very good shooter and tough competitor. One of the best on the east coast and definitely the state of Maryland. He is the 27 yard shooter who was robbed a couple of years ago of the GAH championship by the first year 20 yrd shooter, who broke 100. Ronnie broke 99 from the 27. I'm sure most shooters could learn something from Ronnie, including myself. I may take his class just for his perspective.

Hit 'em hard,

John Kirksey

5. DTULL

DTULL TS Member

RON SUTTON IS A TOP NOTCH SHOOTER AND A GREAT PERSON WHO CAN SHOW HOW TRAP SHOOTING SHOULD BE DONE. DARYL

6. trapshooterjoe7

trapshooterjoe7 Member

Ron is one of the nicest guys you will meet, I got in a shoot off last year at our state shoot and won, he was the first guy to walk over and shake my hand. He is tops in my book.Joe

7. kgunron

kgunron Member

The time and Date are negotiable. As soon as we get five guys that can be in the same place at the same time we will have it. The cost is only $40 per person.
    We can consentrate on whatever you wish.I think thats a great price for an all day clinic. Thanks, Ron (301)848-0812
    PS I'm only working with five at a time.

8. CalvinMD

CalvinMD Well-Known Member

If you want to better your game...then your moneys worth will be gotten working with Ron...great shooter, great friend...Calvin Schappell

9. DTULL

DTULL TS Member

WHERE ARE YOU HOLDING THE CLASS. THANKS, DARYL TULL

10. JACK

JACK Well-Known Member Supporting Vendor

In my way of thinking we need the Ron Suttons of the shooting world to step up and pass along secrets. 1) it will help you become a more proficient shooter and 2) things like this promote shooting better than hearing negatives about the ATA or becoming a one-eyed shooter.

11. kgunron

kgunron Member

Daryl, we can do it at Millington,pg or kent county. As soon as we get five guys to commit we can set it up.I am very flexable I can even do it on a weekday.PG is open seven days a week. Ron

12. DTULL

DTULL TS Member

PUT ME DOWN FOR THREE SPOTS, DAVE, MYSELF, AND ONE COMING. I CAN PROBABLY FILL THIS IF YOU NEED MORE. THANKS, DARYL

13. recurvyarcher

recurvyarcher Well-Known Member

Ronnie, I am definitely interested. I'll be in Maryland in a couple of weeks on business. I'll pm you my phone number. I'm shooting a DT-10 combo now.

14. kgunron

kgunron Member

daryl would you prefer a saturday or sunday? Ron

15. revarc

revarc Member

I'm interested in the remaining spot. Saturdays (or some weekdays) are best for me.

Russ

16. recurvyarcher

recurvyarcher Well-Known Member

Just let me know what the rest of you decide. I'm in as long as it's not a Monday.

17. kgunron

kgunron Member

Russ, it looks like the first class will be next saturday in Salisbury Md. If this works for you please let me know. If not I'm sure we can fit your needs with the next class. Feel free to call me if you want to talk about it. Ron Sutton 301-848-0812

18. revarc

revarc Member

Ron: Next Saturday won't work for me. I'm glad to hear you'll offer the class again. I'll be in touch with you. Thanks, Russ

19. 320090T

320090T Well-Known Member

Ron, I would like to take your class. I have a problem using the same trigger on every post. I find myself switching from pull to release back to pull, depending on the station. Can you help?

20. kgunron

kgunron Member

I will do my very best.Im sure we can get something worked out!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.