1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Spring must be close at hand!

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by bigbore613, Mar 6, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bigbore613

bigbore613 Active Member

Just saw a mexican with a space heater going into a pawn shop!! Must be Spring! Jeff

2. Mr Newbius©

Mr Newbius© TS Member

He probably stole it.

3. grnberetcj

grnberetcj Active Member

If I was a democrat I'd find those remarks offensive. But as I am a realist, I think it's funny as all get out...kinda like the old days and a 10 speed bike!!

Curt

4. Frye

Frye TS Member

Holy Crap! I can't stop laughing at that one.

5. GunDr

GunDr Well-Known Member

Spring is close at hand????? HAHA!!

It is -26 degrees this morning!!!!!

Doug

6. Big Dave

Big Dave Member

We always figured it was spring when the girls started showing their navels.

<a href="http://s50.photobucket.com/albums/f326/dancingbear12/?action=view&current=pic27152.jpg" target="_blank">[​IMG]</a>

7. Ed Y

Ed Y TS Supporters TS Supporters

Around here in NJ the crocuses, daffodils, and hyacinth are up and I saw my first robin yesterday.

Ed Yanchok

8. halfmile

halfmile Well-Known Member

Just lost my lunch on that picture.

HM

9. deckart

deckart TS Member

HM, I don't know what you are seeing? I think her shoes, purse and dress do match. A little pink in each. I'll admit I'm not crazy about her socks but I am not sick over it either. deckart

10. GunDr

GunDr Well-Known Member

Could someone take a closer look to see if her navel is pierced?? I can't, I just gouged my eyes out.

Doug

11. deckart

deckart TS Member

Good one Doug!

12. crusha

crusha TS Member

...are you sure that's her navel?

...???...

13. blizzard

blizzard Active Member

That Mexican joke was spot on. Just so you all know, deckart/sammie/antijohn tried having me banned from this site a while back for posting that same pic. of the fat broad. But now it's funny?

14. deckart

deckart TS Member

gizzard, you are so full of crap. I never saw this picture of your wife before Friday and I never tried to get you banned. You are so full of crap. WHY ARE YOU TRYING TO STIR STUFF UP TROLL????? I have not written to or about you in a few weeks but you are just a big baby. When you don't get the attention you want -- you throw a tantrum and start making up LIES..

YES blizzard is a LIAR. Do YOU want to bet another shotgun on what you said about me????? I don't know any moderators but I will take the bet. It will be the SECOND TIME you shoot your mouth off and LOSE!!!! Bet your wife is proud. YOU deserve to be kicked off just for being so stupid. Even a neutral guy like BOB LAWLESS told you that you do nothing except call names and make accusations. You never have anything constructive to say.

15. bigbore613

bigbore613 Active Member

All this over a Space Heater ?

16. blizzard

blizzard Active Member

Evidently bigbore. There's only 33 of sammie's posts that haven't been deleted. So much for proving that the site idiot did what he did. Of course, the post above shows us what kind of a "man" he is.

17. deckart

deckart TS Member

Yeah, but at least I don't LIE TO PEOPLE ON THIS THREAD and make stuff up. I never saw your wife's picture before and you know it LIAR! You are a loser and a liar. Plain and simple. How about the shotgun bet?????????? Did you forget that or just trying to change the subject????????? Hope the MODERATORS read this thread and see that you are a liar. Put your gun up OR shut up. I never said anything about your wife's picture and you know it LIAR!!!

Before I forget, how did the cookie sale go for your troop this year? Did you win troop honors because you are the only scout who sells cookies at work? (And the only one who can grow a mustache)

ANYONE who wants to see bliz, do the search of his name and see how he looks in his uniform.

And you count as bad as you tell the truth. Go back under the bridge TROLL and play with your fuzzy dice!!!!!!!!!! Before Tron the Magnificent takes a big one on you.

18. blizzard

blizzard Active Member

This guy is something else. He wants to bet his pos 101 against a 1 yr old 682 combo purchased from Etchen. What his reason for betting is I don't even remember. Sorry sam, I'm not as dumb as you look.

Here's deckart/sammie not being a liar:

"Subject: democrat gun owners
    Email:
    Date: Tue, Apr 10, 2007 - 09:18 PM CT
    Website Address:
    paladim, for your feeble mind, and for the last time, I don't care who said what. I am not deckart or antijhon and who gives a rip about how many times I say stuff. "

Now stop with the lying sam. You very plainly state in the post above that you are not deckart. Well, that's obviously a lie. And what's with calling the woman in the pic my wife? What are you, 10? Did you delete the "sammie" posts, or did David when he made you pick one screen name?

Also, why did you let the "why is there no #7 shot thread die so easily"? You really showed how much of a shooter you are by asking that stupid question. A question that anyone who really is a shooter would have never asked. What's your ATA# sam? What club do you belong to?

You're a joke, site idiot. Everyone on this forum knows that you are really just a kid who gets his stupid jollies by trolling this forum. You should really think about getting a life, sam. Go find a girlfriend or something. Maybe a job too.

When you do get a job, I hope that they offer medical so that you can see a shrink. Maybe they could help you with your unhealthy obsession with this forum. :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.