1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Spring is Here!...or is it?

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by Jollytrapshooter, Mar 13, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jollytrapshooter

Jollytrapshooter Member

Well, here in central Iowa, the high was to be 65 yesterday, and today was supposed to be 75! YAY! Better go shootin! Then watching the news now, I see the temperatures are supposed to drop back down to 40's by Friday. FLIPPIN' IOWA WEATHER! But apparently warm back up by next week, which could be anyone's guess. But 75 sounds like good shootin weather if I can get out there.

-Jollytrapshooter

2. lumper

lumper TS Member

40 sounds like good shootin weather as well.

3. rmngtngrl

rmngtngrl TS Member

It was 94 here yesterday (Central California) I hope it is here to stay.....I HATE cold weather.....alot..

4. Janet

Janet TS Member

70 plus here in central Ohio today. Great shooting weather - supposed to last through weekend. Keep your head down and shoot good!!

Janet CJ

5. ljutic73

ljutic73 Well-Known Member

65F testerday...a skiff of snow here (Lethbridge) this AM....Calgary got 4".....but every day is one day closer to calling "PULL"!!

Ron Burr

Alberta

6. BILL GRILL

BILL GRILL Well-Known Member

Well here on the balmy southern shore of lake Superior it was a balmy 68 today.
    Couldn't take it so called a couple of guys and went to the club and shot, might not be that warm again until June. Bill

7. bas

bas Member

Well.....I think we skipped Spring...early summer here perhaps? Quite lovely, actually...that would be the Valley of the Sun....

8. Old Cowboy

Old Cowboy Active Member

Geese been flying over here headed North the last few days

John C. Saubak

northeast Montana

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.