1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Spring Grand ?

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by FNG, Jan 14, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. FNG

FNG Member

Does anyone know if San Antonio is going to host the Spring Grand again this year? (I think that's what it was called the past couple of years). I've checked Texastrap.com and I can't seem to find any information, which leads me to conclude it's not going to be held this year. Thanks.

2. nords

nords Member

I believe it's going to be in Tucson Feb 21-22 weekend

3. Beretta687EELL

Beretta687EELL Well-Known Member

The only registered shoot listed on the ATA web site for the National Shooting Complex is May 28th - 31st, 2009. Hope that helps. Bill Malcolm

4. WoodsonEnt

WoodsonEnt Active Member

The Spring Grand is in Tucson, Arizona. The Southwestern Grand is in San Antonio, Texas.

Matt

5. Don Rackley

Don Rackley Well-Known Member Supporting Vendor

FNG,

I have the week of April 13-19 as the dates for the SouthWest Grand in San Antonio.

6. FNG

FNG Member

Thanks guys. I did find the dates for the "Southwestern Grand" on the ATA website (San Antonio; 11 - 19 April). It doesn't appear to be listed on either the club's site or TexasTrap.com. Maybe that will come later. Don: we've crossed paths at a couple North Texas shoots; I believe we had a common connection in Midland. Thanks for the help.

Phil Barry

7. Don Rackley

Don Rackley Well-Known Member Supporting Vendor

Phil,

Absolutely, I remember you. Hope you can make the San Antonio shoot!

Take care,

Don

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.