1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Spring Grand Weather?

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by ljutic73, Mar 1, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ljutic73

ljutic73 Well-Known Member

I noticed a ton of low scores and lots of shooters pulling out of the last hdcp. I also saw that Leo broke a 99...but then again he IS Leo. Anybody care to provide details (rain...wind...etc.).

2. Big Heap

Big Heap TS Member

Also wonder who gets the entry money forfeited when a shooter withdraws. If there is no rebate of the entry fees does the shoot forward the loot to the ATA that represents the ATA fees?

With so many shooters pulling out there must be lots of money to distribute.

3. white rattler

white rattler Member

Ron, Sunday was Bad, Bad and Bad. It started raining at Midnight on Sat. and rained hard until about 10am then there was a window of not to bad to shoot in then the wind picked up. It was the luck of the draw as to where you were. I did not shoot but my squad did not get wet. I watched the car race over a cold one or two. All in all the weather was not that good all week. But the good shooters rise to the top. I would like to thank the Tucson Trap Club as well as the ATA Directors for putting on a very well run shoot. Trevor Dawe.

4. W.P.T.

W.P.T. TS Member

I believe that the entrys are retained by the hosting club, they were ready to throw targets, if the shooters decided not to shoot it was the shooters choice ... The clubs have extra help on hand to host the bigger shoots and they all have to be paid ... The clubs can only absorb so much and then they go out of business and then guess what, no more shoots to lose money on ... WPT ... (YAC) ...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.