1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

SPRING GRAND - TUCSON, AZ

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by Rico46, Jan 18, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rico46

Rico46 TS Member

A couple friends and myself via the Waukesha Gun Club will be shooting at the Spring Grand next month. Were hoping to get an opportunity to meet some other shooters that regularly partipate on T.S. com. Were shooting Thur, Fri, Sat and Sunday. The T.S. regulars should try to meet for lunch or dinner on Saturday at the club? I'm hoping the weather will be nicer in Tucson than in Wisconsin. Good luck to all the shooters attending.

Rick Brohmer

2. ric3677

ric3677 Well-Known Member

That makes at the very least two Ricks that will be there, if Ricky Marshall doesn't show.

I hope to see everyone there, but I am limiting my shooting to Wed, Thurs, and part of Friday.

Rickyd

3. Rico46

Rico46 TS Member

John, hope to meet you and your friends in Tucson. Shoot well!

Rick Brohmer

4. halfmile

halfmile Well-Known Member

Snitch.

HM

5. otnot

otnot Active Member

Well there are going to be 5 or six guys from Alaska coming south. Just look for the white legs. LOL

6. Chango2

Chango2 Active Member

Will any of the big guns be giving a clinic after this shoot?

7. ccridr

ccridr Member

Harlan Campbell Jr. will be holding clinics on the 14th/15th and another on the 16th/17th, just prior to the spring grand.Look up his web site.
    Also 4 of us will be leaving Kenosha, Wi. on the 15th, driving out to the Spring Grand.
    Colby

8. ccridr

ccridr Member

Leaving on the 15th of Feb.,driving from south East Wi. to spring Grand. Any one in the Milwaukee/Chicago Area that is flying in and would like thier guns transported rather than taking a chance on an airline call or email me for arangements.
    Colby Cousineau email ccridr@wi.rr.com or phone 262-857-4857

9. Len in Phoenix

Len in Phoenix TS Member

I'll be there Thursday-Sunday and my kids will be shooting Saturday and Sunday. I'll try to remember to wear my nametag. Look for a dark haired guy with a goatee wearing an Az Fish & Game Dept cap with a "shotgun instructor" patch on the back.

I'll probably by in the group of smokers standing the legally mandated 20 feet from the entrance....now that parkerguy has pitched his hissy fit.

Len in PHoenix

10. JBrooks

JBrooks TS Member

Quit wasting bandwidth on your mug, John.

11. Rico46

Rico46 TS Member

Good luck and good shooting to all who are shooting the Spring Grand

Rick Brohmer

12. 2sonmike

2sonmike TS Member

I'll be there Thur. Fri. and Sun.

Don't forget about the BBQ put on by Beaudry RV Friday night!

13. Rico46

Rico46 TS Member

14. Len in Phoenix

Len in Phoenix TS Member

Parkerguy - Look me up while you're there. I'll provide the drinks and the cigars and we can discuss it like rational adults, instead of starting/continuing yet another internet pissing match.

To drag the conversation back to the Spring Grand, I received a call from the club last week to notify me of a late cancellation on an RV space. If you've been told that there are no RV spaces available (or haven't tried to reserve one yet), call Connie and ask to be placed on the waiting list for RV spots. You might get lucky and get a space.

For anyone whose wife/husband/partner/whatever enjoys scrapbooking and stamping, there is a scrapbook/stamping convention in Tucson on the Saturday of the singles championship. My wife is going to be attending the convention and always enjoys company.

Shoot well!

Len in PHoenix

15. Frank C

Frank C Well-Known Member

I'll be there from Wed-Sunday too! Frank C.

16. trapwife

trapwife Well-Known Member Supporting Vendor

Leo Harrison has a couple of classes scheduled, but sorry they are full. The scrapbooking thing sounds interesting, hope the club puts up some info on it. I don't know if they are planning a ladies trip as in past years. Leo and I really enjoyed our time at Waukesha a couple of years ago. Is anyone who took that clinic going to AZ? If so, hope to see ya there.

17. shotgunfun

shotgunfun TS Member

Unloader, is it muddy there now???? or are they expecting rain??? or just a casual 'could rain' comment above?

thanks.

18. Rico46

Rico46 TS Member

Trapwife, we hope to see you and Leo at the Wisconsin State Shoot in July.

Rick Brohmer

19. ric3677

ric3677 Well-Known Member

Does anyone think they can predict the forcast that far ahead? Yesterday in Great Falls it was almost 50 and today.....at 1:25 it's 15 below with a wind chill in the -30 range. The weather forcast was for plus 1 today....I think they missed that one a bit......and the low tonight was supposed to be around what it is now......I think they missed that one abit too...LOL

20. Rico46

Rico46 TS Member

When you pack for a shoot you pack for all possible weather scenarios, especially during the winter months.

Rick Brohmer

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.