1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

<< Spring Grand on PreSquad.com

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by DJSims, Nov 29, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DJSims

DJSims Member

The presquad.com website is open for making your reservation for the Spring Satellite Grand American at Tucson Trap and Skeet Club.

This shoot is going to be a 12 day shoot with 24 events available. The preliminary events 1 thru 12 will be on Wednesday thru Sunday, February 16-21. The Spring Grand week will be February 22-28, 2010.

$2.00 per post per event is the presquad fee, payable thru PayPal or by check to the Tucson Trap and Skeet Club.

Doug Sims

2. shotgunr47

shotgunr47 Member

not open yet in Utah, it's 1:00AM MST.(edit): Just as I wrote this it opened.
    didn't want to miss signing up and was having a hard time staying awake.
    Thanks Doug

Jeff

3. DJSims

DJSims Member

Jeff -

It wasn't hard for me to stay awake, cause I am in China working on starting an industrial plant for another week+. It was only 4:00 PM here!

Doug Sims

4. DJSims

DJSims Member

Presquad.com is the site to use for the Spring Grand reservation. This site has made the task of presquadding very managable. Nearly 400 shooters have already signed up.

I hope to see you in Tucson in February

Doug Sims

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.