1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Spring Grand, Gun Rentals Available?

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by yellowtail, Jan 14, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. yellowtail

yellowtail TS Member

I may be in the Tucson area around the time of the Spring Grand. Are there gun rentals available at the Spring Grand?

Thanks, Carl

2. DJSims

DJSims Member

Tucson has a small number of guns available for rent.

We have a couple of Browning Citori trap O/U and Beretta guns available.

We put on corporate events, and purchased 30 Remington/Biakal O/U's for these events. I would not want to register hundreds of targets using these shotguns.

You ought to be in Tucson now, cause the weather is wonderful. Shirt sleeves are all that are needed today.

Doug Sims

3. below 0

below 0 TS Member

Why in God's name would you go to the expense of the Spring Grand and NOT have your own Trap gun along? You can take them on the Airplane with very little problem. I would certainly figure a way to get my gun out there if it were me. LOL Dale

4. merlynstrapguns

merlynstrapguns Well-Known Member

I will be happy to sell you a gun, then buy it back (kinda like rent) at a slight reduction - of course. Unless you decide to keep it and add it to your collection. Many of my customers Ron, Charlie, Fred, etc do this 3-4-5 times a year. Everyone's happy................merlyn

5. EuroJoe

EuroJoe TS Supporters TS Supporters

what are the dates?

6. DJSims

DJSims Member

The Spring Grand also has a preliminary lead-in shoot from February 15-20 with 12 events.

The preliminary week will be shot at 5 per post (Unless the attendance absolutely overruns the facility), and 200 singles on Saturday.

Shooting will start at 9:00 AM for the Prelim Week, and the Grand week is at 8:00 AM start.

Come enjoy some warmer weather in Tucson

Doug Sims

7. yellowtail

yellowtail TS Member

Thanks for the input. I'll probably only be able to shoot one or two events so
    I wouldn't wear out a rental. The type of gun is not important, I would just
    like to shoot.

It's 20 degrees here in Wisconsin with a forecasted 4 inches of snow tonight.
    I'm looking forward to some warm Tucson weather in February.

Carl

8. beaker100

beaker100 Member

i wish i was in tucson right now!!!!!!! cold here lol doug

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.