1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Spring Grand Accommodations

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by Joe Woods, Oct 13, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Joe Woods

Joe Woods Well-Known Member

Thinking Spring Grand and or Casa Grande Shoot in Feb.

Joe Woods/Ontario

2. white rattler

white rattler Member

Joe, down load the Autumn Grand program and book a room at the Country Inn. I think You will find out that they are the host hotel for the Tucson shoots. Do it fast as Tucson has more people than rooms at that time of year. It's very nice and they put out a good meal in the morning. Trapshooting rate is about $100. a night not bad if you split it with someone. It is very close to the airport if you are flying in. As far as Casa Grande goes they have all the usual motels at about $90. a night. I live in Phoenix so I drive back and forth as you do not start shooting in Casa Grande until after 10am. Trevor Dawe. If I can be of any more help email me a trevdawe@shaw.ca

3. Joe Woods

Joe Woods Well-Known Member

Thankyou:

I have just started looking. Appreciate any assistance.

Joe Woods/Ontario

4. white rattler

white rattler Member

Jerry in MI. I did not receive anything. Please resend. Trevor Dawe.

5. ccridr

ccridr Member

The last two years I have stayed at the red roof inn. I paid $68 per night (senior rate),2 people. Very clean up to date rooms. No breakfast, but the $22 I saved allowed me to eat where I wanted, which was usually at TT&S, they have good food and reasonable prices.
    Colby

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.