1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Spring Grand 2009

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Joe Woods, Dec 2, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Joe Woods

Joe Woods Well-Known Member

Could not but notice a surge of entries at Spring Grand 2009 in Tucson.

Interesting. How many squads is Tucson able to handle.
    At one point I was not considering advance entry. Obviously I have changed my mind. What about Casa Grande before and after.

Joe Woods/Ontario

2. white rattler

white rattler Member

Joe no problem to get on a squad at Casa Grande. They have eight new pat traps and they can open them up if needed. They have a 10am start time as they shoot looking east so its a little slow getting things moving in the morning. I shot there the last shoot and I feel we were shooting way to late in the day. We finished our last event at 5pm. Nice place to shoot and the new owners are very good to get along with. Trevor Dawe.

3. Joe Woods

Joe Woods Well-Known Member

Hoping to shoot there in February. Thankyou Trevor
    I was shocked at the presquad for the Spring Grand. But we snow birds need some place to go.

Joe Woods/Ontario

4. bas

bas Member

Joe, I would highly recommend pre-squadding for the Spring Grand, especially if you are looking for more than one spot on a squad. Tucson's capacity is limited for this shoot. They have 24 fields and will shoot 10/post in order to allow as many people as possible to participate. If you don't presquad, you might be able to pick up a spot, but presquadding assures you of a position.

5. kolar12

kolar12 Member

Doug, how is the "construction" at the club going?

6. grunt

grunt TS Supporters TS Supporters

TTT

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.