1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Spread the Wealth-First Installment

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by AJ100, Nov 6, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AJ100

AJ100 TS Member

Well, I had my first taste of the obama "spread the wealth" plan last night. I showed up at Elrama Sportsmens here in SW PA. and paid bill siegfried(ziggy) his money. I would never even think of NOT paying off a bet.

I got there early and had to ask four or five people before I found one that even knew him. When he was pointed out to me I stopped him, asked if he was siegfried, and took out a hundred dollar bill and handed it to him.

HE WANTED TO KNOW IF I WAS GOING TO SHAKE HIS HAND.I told him he has got to be kidding me. Gave him his money and he was on his way.

NOW for the great part. This guy implied that he was a shooter and a pretty good shooter at that. I couldn't understand why someone that enjoyed our sport SO much would want to vote for obama. We all know where obama stands on guns and the "tax the ammo" issues.

Turns out bill siegfried isn't the "big dog" he implies. How did some of his post go?

Broke a FEW 97's and 98's

Just got back from the club, broke 94, slipping a little

Anytime you want to shoot with me I can hold my own.

I didn't want to go back and copy the EXACT words "ziggy", but I CAN if you want.

Well folks here are the "scores" bill siegfried has up on the board for his winter league.

18.....18....21.....20.....20 the first 100 looks like 77 to me.

Now, somebody tell me how you add those "scores" and get 94.

My point? ziggy(bill siegfried) I told you, if you are going to get on here and tell us how "good" you are start with this.

Once upon a time....

I haven't shot a 16 yard line target since I broke that 98 at Elrama in 2006. ziggy, I shot the last two squads last night and I don't know how I missed that ONE target.

BTW, if you get a lot of "thank you" at the club next week it is due to me. There were 8 or 9 guys standing around telling jokes about obama, your "savior", and pretty much wondering how in the hell he got in. They didn't know ANYONE that would vote for obama. Now they know about at least ONE.

They promised to thank you for the beers I bought them. I told them it was on John McCain, me and YOU. I think I made 9 new friends at Elrama, and now at least 9 more members know YOUR name. AND, how much you care about THEIR 2nd Amendment rights.

Remember bill siegfried(ziggy)

Once upon a time........

Tom Vogt(AJ100)

2. locdoc

locdoc Member

Thanks for the follow up, Tom.

It would seem that we now have, in Paul Harvey's words, "the rest of the story" re: ziggy.

Doug Whiton, P/W dealer/dist

3. Barrelbulge(Fl)

Barrelbulge(Fl) TS Supporters TS Supporters

AJ, did you find it necessary to belittle someone. You seeing his scores should have been enough for you. You found it necessary to rub his nose in it on this forum also? Did it make you feel real big doing that. Bulge

4. bigdogtx

bigdogtx Well-Known Member

He didn't rub his nose in it....just brought out the truth...

5. Barrelbulge(Fl)

Rick, I don't beleive Ziggy is a "turd". I do know him personally. He sent me a few politically incorrect jokes and statements about Obama.
    I think he was jurking everyone and you all fell for it hook, line, and sinker. He is actually a decent guy. Bulge

6. Barrelbulge(Fl)

Bigdog, was it really necessary to "bring out the truth". I think it was a little overkill. Bulge.

7. H82MIS

H82MIS TS Member

ziggy won't be joining us anymore,,,his threats and lies got him bounced,,,

8. Barrelbulge(Fl)

Yes they did I can verify that. Bulge

9. Barrelbulge(Fl)

Rick. I really think Ziggy was pulling everyones chain, and everyone fell for it. That's his nature. I do consider him to be a friend and I don't walk on friends. Even if I thought he really was for Obama, he is entitled to his views, even if I don't agree with them. It still is "America" and we can still have our own opinions. For how long I don't know. Bulge

10. Old Texas Marine

Old Texas Marine Member

Bulge,

The issue is not that Bill Siefried shot a 77. Hell, we all have at sometime in our shooting careers. It is the hypocrisy of the statements about him shooting 97's, 98's and slipping at 94, etc. that expose him for a fraud and expose his character.

Sometimes truth is a bitch, but it is far superior to "misstatements" in the end, assuming you care about your name.

HBT

11. halfmile

halfmile Well-Known Member

His comments were derisive, and not befitting a gentleman of the shooting sports. Good riddance.

HM

12. ivanhoe

ivanhoe Well-Known Member

Barrelbulge

"I really think Ziggy was pulling everyones chain, and everyone fell for it. That's his nature. I do consider him to be a friend and I don't walk on friends"

It would seem that when you make your bed you also must lay in it. The following is a quote from the owner of this site. It can be found between the typing window(for lack of a better title for it)and the submit button.

"Remember: Its easy to forget that you are responding to a person who can't see your face, hear your tone of voice, or judge your mood. You only have written words to communicate your point. Ask yourself if you would say this to that person's face before pressing Submit Message."

If you misrepresent yourself and prefer to tell lies instead of the truth know matter what reason you must pay the consequence. BTW you also said.

"I do consider him to be a friend and I don't walk on friends."

You didn't do him any favors if you were as good a friend as you say you are you would have pointed out the error of his ways and advised him that he was wrong for his deception of those here in the name of fun. Everyone must pay for their fun one way or another.

Bob Lawless

13. grnberetcj

grnberetcj Active Member

I usually don't like to talk in "generalities" but having spent a career in Law Enforcement (30+ years) I know one thing to be true.....I have never met a thief that was not a liar.

As thieves and liars go hand in hand....where does that place Ziggy?

Bulge, you may need to reevaluate your friendships? If not, then prepare to have the truth spoken which no doubt will insult and hurt your little feelings...

If it'll make you feel better, we'll sing a little Hymm for Ziggy....

"Him....Him"....well you know the rest!!!!

Curt - Delaware

14. Barrelbulge(Fl)

Tex, I do understand the score is not the issue. It is his perceived integrity
    that is an issue. My opinion is that Zig was inflating his score to throw out a false challenge. Stroking AJ100 as in having fun with him. I think some of us get too serious when others are just pulling chains. It went too far and got out of hand. Me personally I would not have taken the $100 and at that time told AJ it was all a joke and I did not intend to make money on him. Bulge.

15. Barrelbulge(Fl)

Curt, Don't worry about hurting my "little feelings" or insulting me. I have been around for some time and developed some thick skin. Like I said above we are all entitled to our own thoughts and views. I happen to like the guy and don't feel that he is a piece of shit. As to being a liar we are all liars at some point. If you tell a little white lie to spare someones feelings it is still a lie, and we are all guilty of that, myself included. I don't think that if someone lies especially little white ones that makes them a thief also. You are right in the fact that all thieves are liars. Learned that long ago. Thank you I do appreciate the "HIM". Iy was nice of you. LOL Bulge.

16. H82MIS

H82MIS TS Member

Bulge,,when he PMed me and threatened to knock my and aj's f------ teeth out the joke was over,,,I made sure he got "GONE",,,

Hope everyone understands what really happened,,,,Jim

17. Ljutic111

Ljutic111 TS Member

Thanks for the truth Jim . He actually took AJ`s $100 too under false pretences !!!! It serves him right to get booted . Let this be a leason to all with that in mind .

18. Barrelbulge(Fl)

Jim. if you were threatened with physical harm I can see your point and I would agree. What enters my mind next is, was it provoked.
    The way I heard it his ful name was discloesed on the site by others. Not even the MODS will disclose their names. I have disclosed mine previously and it doesn't bother me. Some like the anonominity. Bulge.( Mike )

19. Barrelbulge(Fl)

Not to get off the subject but I am having a hard time finding Sporting Clays magazine here in SW Pa. I want the Dec. 08 issue. Can I get some help out there. Mike, Bulge.

20. W.P.T.

W.P.T. TS Member

The plain and simple facts of life are "only a fool threatens a man over the Internet", because you really have no idea who you are dealing with and or what they are capable of ... People do some really dumb things, some a lot dumber than others and they usually get caught one way or another just like Ziggy did ... I do not think Ziggy was baiting or playing with anyone in any of the posting I have seen by him, so to defend them (him) make you just as bad as he is ... WPT ... (YAC) ...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.