Trapshooters Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sportsmen's Gun and Reel Club - An Open Letter

2K views 4 replies 5 participants last post by  matttrapn 
#1 ·
The Board of Sportsmen's Gun and Reel Club recognizes that many accusations and rumors have been spread throughout the shooting community about our club. While this is frustrating to our members and those who are putting in considerable time and effort, we recognize that stopping these rumors and falsehoods is not easy.

We had changes to our Board and leadership in early October – that is a fact. Since that time, we have been more communicative and more transparent with our membership than any time in recent history. Within just a few days the Board was back on it’s feet and moving on. The Board and Club, are moving forward in a positive direction.

We are not closing the doors or going out of business – nothing of the sort is even close to happening.

Sportsmen’s Gun and Reel, without a doubt, will conduct Registered ATA shoots in 2013.

During the winter season, the Club is open 4 days per week for Trap, Skeet and Sporting Clays. Wednesday, Thursday, Saturday and Sunday.

I encourage you to take a look at our website, take a look at the leagues we are running, take a look at the results to see the number of shooters participating in our leagues… or better yet, come out and see for yourself.

Sportsmen’s Gun and Reel Club is alive and well.

Thank you, Bill Weber, President

See less See more
#2 ·
Bill, haven't shot at your club for a couple of years, when Pete was there to take care of everything, I really liked how he ran everything, he was soo friendly and polite. I have heard that the prices have gone up. What is the price of a round of Trap, members and non-members now??

Trap-4

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.