1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Sportsman's Insurance Agency (SIAI) ???'s

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by Shooting Coach, Mar 31, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Shooting Coach

Shooting Coach Well-Known Member

I have used this company for the better part of 20 years. I have never filed a claim, but I did find out that if the firearm was in the possession of someone else, coverage did not apply. If you loan or consign the arm, and it is lost, too bad. Something to think about the next time your bud wants to take your P or K gun to a shoot until his is fixed.

I had consigned a high grade arm to a well known Skeet shooter and Krieghoff dealer up north that had later fallen on hard times. After deciding it would be best to retrieve my gun, I could not get the fellow to return my calls. His secretary finally told me out and out that the fellow was NOT going to talk to me. After talking to the owner of SIAI about this, I found out the policy limitations and threatened criminal action against the dealer if the arm were not returned immediately. I got it back minus about $40 in accessories. I was lucky. Without naming names, I am sure there are folks who know of the FORMER Krieghoff dealer in Michigan I am referring to.

2. Jerry944t

Jerry944t Well-Known Member

I use them and have filed a claim. They couldn't have been nicer or more responsive.

Jerry

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.