1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Sportsmans 58 info

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by BeerKing, Dec 12, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BeerKing

BeerKing Active Member

I have a 3" mag and somehow the barrel got away from me. I need the hole location to drill holes in 870 barrel and looking for a new forearm also.

2. 12ShotTwo

12ShotTwo Member

The holes have to line up with those in the magazine and piston. Can't help on the forend except maybe the guys on gunbroker. Joe

3. 5141

5141 Member

FYI

A nice guy by the name of David Snoap used to do business as the "58 Sportsman" and his speciality was these autos.
    He gave up his FFL a while back but was still dealing in parts,barrels and wood last I saw him....
    Last I heard he was still in Grand Rapids Michigan at 616 235 0295... Don't know if he is still going, but a fine fellow with a wealth of knowledge of these guns... Also converted a lot of later 870 bbls by drilling ports, and he knew the in and outs of location,size etc....

ffl a while back burt still trades parts and wood.... when i last heard from him, He was in Grand Rapids Michigan in those days, and my last contact for him was 616 235 0295

4. gridlock

gridlock Member

Ditto what 5141 said. Dave Snoap is a great guy to deal with.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

david snoap the 58 sportsman

sportsman 58 david snoap

sportsman 58 of michigan