1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

SPORTING NEWS at Cottage Grove-Eugene club

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by BDodd, Oct 20, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BDodd

BDodd TS Member

My apologies for taking up trapshooting space and I won't beat the dead horse much but many of my trap buddies have shown interest in knowing if and when the sporting program would start at the Cottage Grove-Eugene Club. I am told by those that should know that, starting immediately, the club will be open for Sporting Clays fun and practice regularly on the first and second Saturday of each month and that on a remaining Saturday there will often be a less than formal fun shoot including sporting, 5 stand, and other disciplines for a total of 150 birds. The practice will be at $25/100 for members and $35/100 for non-members. The 150 bird events will be $40 to enter. One such "Challenge shoot" will occur on 10/31 with the added discipline of wobble trap and again on 11/21 with shooters choice of trap doubles or skeet doubles. Registered shoots are planned by Steve Whilite and will be announced in advance. The club remains on old hwy 99, 4 miles south of Creswell, Oregon. Thanks for your interest.....Bob Dodd

2. BDodd

BDodd TS Member

Yes, Bob, but I don't have the details yet. Usually one in Nov. and another in Dec. ?? How's life?....BD

3. Oregunner

Oregunner Well-Known Member

I was shooting there yesterday and picked up a flyer. Turkey shoots at Cottage Grove on Sundays, November 15th and December 13th at 10:00 am.

4. BDodd

BDodd TS Member

5. grnberetcj

grnberetcj Active Member

Must've been written by the people from the state south of you guys...

Curt

6. superxjeff

superxjeff Active Member

Not really Curt. This state hands out medical pot cards like they are going out of style. every third doper has a card. Jeff

7. redhawk

redhawk Member

Albany Gun Club Turkey Shoots---Nov. 7th and Dec. 5th

8. BDodd

BDodd TS Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.