1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Sporting league - Willamette Valley

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by BDodd, Feb 25, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BDodd

BDodd TS Member

I know, I know, it's not trapshooting but there were inquiries here recently so here goes: For those in W. Oregon/Willamette Valley area.

Non-registered, league sporting clays will be held at Siuslaw Sporting Sports and Cottage Grove - Eugene Sportsmen's Club as follows: March 10th at Cottage Grove; March 24th at Florence; April 14th at C. Grove; April 28th back at Florence; May 12th at C. Grove; and finally May 26th at Florence.

Events will be open at 0900 and shoot time at 1000 with 1st through 3rd awards for each shoot and 1st through 4th awards for the best 4 scores of the 6 at the end. Other prizes will be awarded at the final shoot on a scoring classification. Shooters must post a minimum of 200 birds at each venue and at least 400 birds total.

Inquiries to Jerry Harpole, 541.935.5224, siuslawsport@aol.com or Steve Whilhite, 541.746.7914 at work or 541.343.6323 at home evenings.

Bob Dodd

2. ThorsDad

ThorsDad TS Member

Bob , Thanks for the post not all of us are trapshooters . Look forward to this , like to see what they throw at Cottage Grove . Probaly won't see you on the Florence course because I teach hunter safety on those dates. Jay

3. BDodd

BDodd TS Member

Randy, there's 5 stations up on the western hill, in the trees and blackberries. Steve MAY put together some additional traditional sporting stations, he certainly has the machines, if he's got the "go ahead" from the Cot. Grove board. Otherwise, he'll squeeze some stations over the trap houses and even use some of the traps in the process; that's what they did last year.

Re my attendance, maybe, I'm anticipating surgery on the important arm any time soon but may get some sporties in before then a couple of months of getting over it. It would be kinda silly for me to post scores in the league, especially in disagreeable weather, if I can't get the minimum in. We'll see....Bob Dodd

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.