1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Sporting Clays Trailer

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by brushyridge, Jun 2, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. brushyridge

brushyridge TS Member

0   0   0

I am looking for a Trap House Sporting Clays trailer to buy. It is a two level trailer that has 14 or 15 throwers mounted on it. It can be towed and moved around. If anyone knows where one is for sale please let me know.
    Thanks. Reggie

2. Shady Creek

Shady Creek TS Member

0   0   0

Call the Post Office in Dexter, Kansas. Very Small town and they will direct you to the men that put on their community shoot every year, they have one of those trailers. Very nice folks, I'm sure they will point you in the right direction.....GOOD LUCK

3. N. J. BOB

N. J. BOB Active Member

0   0   0

The Post Office puts on a community shoot??? Kansas must be a great State.....

4. cafowler

cafowler Member

0   0   0

I think they used to be sold thru Walmarts, but I haven't seen a new one for sale in a long long time. They are a great unit, we shoot Thurs night sporting from one, with a combo of 6 other auto machines in addition to the hand traps on the trailer. It is set up so that 6 stations go straight out to the left and 7 more to the right. A tapper on the bottom throws the targets to the left side, and another on top throws the targets to the right. It's a pretty neat set up. Would be great if you had some BLM land to tow it out to and set up your own courses, something like that if you needed to be mobile.

Good luck finding one. Might try a google search for Trap House or something like that.

5. curlew

curlew TS Member

0   0   0

The Portland gun club has one in Portland ore. Might be for sale.

6. oz

oz Active Member

0   0   0

I seem to remember the NRA sold these. oz

7. tj303

tj303 Member

0   0   0

My gun club has one for sale. Located in Ithaca, NY. check your email

8. BILL GRILL

BILL GRILL Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

tj303, How much?

9. tj303

tj303 Member

0   0   0

Will try to get a price tonight at club meeting.

10. tj303

tj303 Member

0   0   0

Club has asking price of $3500 includes a couple of Lincoln traps. Offers considered. Located in Ithaca, NY. Tony J

11. brushyridge

brushyridge TS Member

0   0   0

Thanks for all the help. I live in Missouri so I would like to find one within a day's drive or so from here. Unfortunately the ones I have been able to find so far are either in New York or California. I have a call in to the man from Dexter, KS to see if he can give me any leads. My family had one of these several years ago, and it was great. The company that manufactured them has apparently gone out of business, and I have been trying for several months to locate one fairly close to home. I keep watching Craigslist and Ebay, but no luck yet. If someone in the midwest runs across one please let me know.
    Thanks again for everyone's help.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page
lincoln sporting clays trailer
mobile sporting clays trailer
skeet & trap trailer

sporting clays trailer

trailer mounted skeet thrower for sale
trap and skeet trailers

trap house sporting clays trailer

trap skeet trailer