1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Sporting Clays, Springing Teal and Trap

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by freindsofasc, Apr 16, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. freindsofasc

freindsofasc TS Member

If you are looking for a fun place to shoot this weekend check out the Aurora Sportsmen's Club in Sugar Grove, IL. We will be holding our monthly sporting clays day on Saturday from 9 am until 3pm with sporting clays, trap, springing teal and our famous char dogs... Great fun,
    Check it out.
    Matt

2. ylwlab

ylwlab TS Member

Are they still open?

I heard that the bank was foreclosing on their property.

I was told that they had taken a mortgage out to build at the new place near Waterman and 3/4 of a million dollars had gone missing.

3. freindsofasc

freindsofasc TS Member

We are still active and shooting in Sugar Grove, the Waterman Property has been excavated, berms for rifle pistol from 50 feet to 600 yards, the action sports area, and trap/skeet fields have all been graded. As for the mortgage on Waterman the existing farm land is under lease agreements to cover the mortgage payments.

Saturday will be a great time...

Matt

4. freindsofasc

freindsofasc TS Member

You got me, it has been a long day and I'm just a little jealous as I will miss this weekend's shoot. I'll be in Springfield with 20 high school kids for the SkillsUSA state contest, I would be much happier shooting on my Saturday morning...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.