1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Sporting clays cart

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Fox32, Aug 31, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Fox32

Fox32 Member

PM sent....

2. Shooting Coach

Shooting Coach Well-Known Member

Think about the courses you are going to visit. Some courses are easily navigated by a regular Golf Cart.

Some courses need a FWD beast with considerable power to get up hills with a load.

How many folks are you wanting to ferry around with their gear?

Trailer? What about the towing ability of your vehicle? Gas or Electric? There are pros and cons with each type.

Consider these things before you buy.

Even at my age, I still use my Rugged Gear push cart. Holds guns and gear for two, no extra doodads on the car. No drama to get ready or get loaded.

3. Spanky

Spanky Active Member

The Rugged Gear Cart is on the top of my list for X-mas.

4. CalvinMD

CalvinMD Well-Known Member

Bought a straight late 90's Yamaha and it works perfectly..it has been lifted and oversize off road style tires on custom wheels...I painted the body and roof...and installed an oversize piston and stouter camshaft along with mild head porting and a higher torque clutch...if you notice from the pic..I have a hitch platform which is very handy..the cart can pull its own transport trailer even with 2 pallets of targets on it,...its a beast and I enjoy using it in tons of different ways
    [​IMG]

5. hunter44

hunter44 Well-Known Member

Mike, check your PM

6. CalvinMD

CalvinMD Well-Known Member

Well the basic used cart was in excellent condition..showing much less usage and wear than you would expect for a '98....it was $3500 by itself..the lift kit was %400...paint was 350..mags and tires 800...engine/clutch/differential beefup was 250...the materials and welding up the custom diamondplate aluminum side running board steps was 300 hitch was 50...very close to $5800 total...the 5'x10' ramp trailer was 800 from trailer supply

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

clays cart forum

sporting clay carts for sale

sporting clays push cart