1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Sponsor?

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by tuscarora 99, Sep 28, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tuscarora 99

tuscarora 99 TS Member

Hi im 16 years old and i am starting to shoot decntly. I was wondering how you would get a sponsor anybody know of a way to do that?

2. phirel

phirel TS Member

I have been looking for a sponsor for over 50 years and I have not found one yet? I don't understand why.

Pat Ireland

3. TEXASZEPHYR

TEXASZEPHYR Member

Yes, win the grand handicap when you are about 16 yrs old and some co's like win. will furnish shells for comp. purposes. usually pick up shells at shoot and furnish your own for practice, you might be able to talk them out of some reloading components for practice. Knew one H/S Sr won GAH at 17, Got scholarship to Lindenwood, full ride (He's the one that got the sponsered shells) keep practicing and keep your grades up. It is possible. you might ask goose2 if he's had any offers, it's possible that he could win the GAH in he next year or so

lots of luck

Bob

4. tuscarora 99

tuscarora 99 TS Member

Thanks bob.. I am gonna go to the Grand American next year for the first time.. It should be quite interesting.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.