1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Spolar?

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by Auctioneer, Jul 8, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Auctioneer

Auctioneer Well-Known Member

0   1   0

OK I'll bite. Spolar is THE loader for shotguns. If you can buy one BUY IT and you will not be sorry you did.

2. chipking

chipking TS Member

0   0   0

I sold 6 P/Ws 3 years ago and bought a Spolar and I am not sorry I did. Since I bought the P/W auto-drive I am even happier.

--- Chip King ---

3. shootintom

shootintom TS Member

0   0   0

I used MEC's for years and always coveted a PW, well a deal for 2 800's + gauge changes came my way and I didn't even hesitate. I should have! I've never been so frustrated in my life and I had so much powder and shot on the floor they almost became targets! It was hours before I was able to get a finished shell out of the machine. I did manage to sell the said PW's on ebay as well as a couple of MEC's and lo and behold I had enough to buy a Spolar! It's the easiest piece of equipment that I've ever had the pleasure to operate. Gauge changes happen in a matter of minutes, less time than bolting and unbolting MEC's to the bench. I must admit to one problem that I had with my Spolar though and it was with the .28 gauge. It seems that when I'd be loading AA's the powder drop tube would actually pull the plastic off the base. I called Dicksie at Spolar and they had never encountered the problem. I checked the specs on hull dimensions and measured the tube and it was indeed way too tight. So a trip to the lathe and minus a few thousandths of an inch and no more trouble!. All I can say is if you have the money to buy the Spolar it's a purchase you will never regret. If you go to the Grand look them up and load a few rounds on it to convince yourself.

Tom

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.