1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

spolar reloader

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by skeet400, Oct 28, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. skeet400

skeet400 TS Member

0   0   0

Looking for a spolar gold reloader with Hydralics and any or all gauge heads.

email gerry at gerry1510@cox.net

2. fssberson

fssberson Active Member

0   0   0

Call Spolar and order one. Fred

3. skeet_man

skeet_man Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    11   0   0

You'll be looking long enough that you'll probably end up buying one new. I've been on the internet for about 12 years, and I've seen maybe a dozen and a half used Spolars come up for sale, and of those, only maybe 2 have been 4 gauge machines.

4. fssberson

fssberson Active Member

0   0   0

Make sure that you spend the money on the hydraulic system and you will be good to go for the next 30 years... Also, the Spolar wads are really nice to reload with... a little more money but well worth it. I am no longer a reloader machine mechanic. I reload about 7 times a year as it produces so many so fast that to get multiple flats of shells and store them is easy. I now worry about other things in my life, such as world peace and am I politically correct? Fred

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.