1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Spolar reloader with hydro ***SPF***

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by banker, Oct 1, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. banker

banker Member

0   0   0

I have decided to sell my reloader with hydro unit. It is ser #1232 and comes with the embroidered cover, low primer warning light and extra bushings for shot and powder. I have them in their original shipping cartons and ready to go. If you need a pic i will unpack them and send pics to your email. I have loaded probably 20-30 thousand rounds on this machine. We have moved and i really don't have a good place for it in our new home. I have the instruction book and video included in box along with other things. I am asking 2100 for everything plus shipping from 85375. PM me if interested.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    One box is marked 68 lbs and the other 65.

2. Dr. Ron

Dr. Ron Member

0   0   0

I would like to discuss purchase. Please provide a telephone number or your e-mail. Thanks Ron

3. banker

banker Member

0   0   0

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.