1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Spolar Power Loader For Sale

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by $$$SHTR, Apr 3, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. $$$SHTR

$$$SHTR Member

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0

If any of you are thinking of upgrading to a Spolar, don't miss this one. Great loader!! Everything Drew does is first class. If I already didn't have a Spolar, I'd jump on this. Talk to Drew, you might get enough extras to help pay for the power unit.

Tomas

2. KEYBEAR

KEYBEAR Active Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

By not shipping you have the coverage of a local news paper . You should of posted it for sale at the gun club . If you would ship only the loader you may have more interest . It would take half an hour to put it in the box and alittle more to ship it .

3. Gross Man

Gross Man Member

Rating - 100%
    9   0   0

Drew - There are probably shippers in your area that will pack and ship. I am sure that this will be more costly, but it will give you a national market. Billy

4. skip

skip Member

0   0   0

Call the Spolars, they will sell you a shipping box for the loader.

Put it in the box and call UPS.

5. shot410ga

shot410ga Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0

You are really cutting your potential buyers down by not shipping.

6. KEYBEAR

KEYBEAR Active Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

I did help a friend ship his Spolar and Hydraulics . Took us about an hour to take is off the bench and put it in the box . Shipping about 1,400 miles cost $109.00 with ins. U.P.S.

7. shot410ga

shot410ga Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0

oneATAtime: Good move. Now what do you want for the whole dam thing? Tell us, and give us a good price, and you may sell the whole thing.....

8. Customstox

Customstox Member Verified Youth Coach/Director

0   0   0

shot410ga, he did give a price in his original ad, $2000 and that is a good price from my perspective. I own a spolar and the 4 die sets. His only has the 12 ga but retail new price for what he is offering totals around $3100 plus the value of the table. You rarely see a spolar for sale and when it is, the price reduction is no where near what he is offering. There are a lot of trapshooters along the west side of Washington. I doubt it will last long even if he does not ship it.

9. dverna

dverna Active Member

0   0   0

He has a very fair price.

oneATAtime,
    Put it on Ebay. You may have better luck.

Don Verna

10. Bob Hawkes

Bob Hawkes Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

BTTT for a real bite.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

spolar power loader for sale