1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Spolar owners ???

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by shotgunjoej, Aug 29, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. shotgunjoej

shotgunjoej TS Member

I'm having problem with primer pushing rod getting stuck every 5 or 6 shell loaded. I have to push the rod to the left manually. I had the problem 5 years ago and I forgot how I corrected the problem.

Thanks for your help.

Joe

2. cubancigar2000

cubancigar2000 Well-Known Member

contact Dixie

3. chipking

chipking TS Member

Usually that is powder or other contamination on the block that the primer shuttle slides in. Directions for cleaning are in your manual or if you have misplaced it call Dicksie. Whats really fun is when it only gets stuck momentarily then snaps over scaring the bejeebers out of you.

--- Chip King ---

4. Charlie Becknell

Charlie Becknell Well-Known Member

I was having similar problem and Dixie advised me to clean off the oil and use a spray on dry lube that dries up and does not leave sticky oil on the machine.

Charlie

5. k1200ltc509

k1200ltc509 Member

I had the same problem last week. I took the primer slide apart and cleaned it. Then took ALL the primers out of the track and found a piece of shot in the primer track. A soft toothbrush cleaned out the track just fine. Rick Gibbs

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.