1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Spolar hydraulic on Ebay

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by eric, Sep 6, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. eric

eric TS Supporters TS Supporters

Cruis'n Ebay and there is a Spolar Hydraulic with 5 days left (ends 9-12) in case anyone is looking for one.

Eric

2. Bawana

Bawana TS Member

What is the ebay number?

3. BILLMC

BILLMC Member

I put this on E-Bay for a older couple from our Palmdale Cal. club.they don't reload any more. If anyone would like more pictures,I can e-mail to them direct because I am having problems loading them on E-Bay! I went over there to take pictures the other day and this is a nice loader all set up with the bench, someone will get a good deal. Bill Mclain

4. himark

himark Well-Known Member

Cant find it??? what is the ebay item #? I also tried to email for more pics but email was returned.

5. drh08

drh08 TS Member

Please look at the date of the post, 2005, I would imagine you just won't find it.

6. himark

himark Well-Known Member

LOL... I never caught that. It was a very convincing because of the ends in 5 days on 9-12 and I never looked at the year. tks

7. itsnotyou

itsnotyou Member

Your a couple of years late I bought it with the "Buy it Now" feature on Ebay and it is still loading great. I think it has been one of the best investments that I have made for reloading.

Jack

Spolar # 0159

8. Lkn4rocks

Lkn4rocks TS Member

FlaLagarto ... " What's a good used Spolar with Hydraulic's worth?? "

There are no bad Spolars due to the commitment of the Spolar firm to eliminate any and all problems found on their products but a used one is worth up to that of a new one, just depends on the attitude of seller and the buyer.

Once the buyer has justified the cost of a Spolar, either new or used enough to make the purchase, installed it on their work bench and ran the first 1000+ rounds, there is no going back. What ever the cost, they will be pleased with the Spolar product and even more with the service from the manufacture, if it is ever required.

Prior to buying a used press, visit Spolars website, become aware of what the new cost is and deal with the seller but if the seller will not deal or if the used price is nearly that of a new one as it should be, for maybe a few $$'s more you can have new with all the benefits of new, then why not buy new instead of used?

9. itsnotyou

itsnotyou Member

I bought the one in this thread off Ebay for 1700.00 on a "Buy it Now" it was the Spolar Loader in 12 gauge, Hydrulics, and Spolar bench. Had to drive 300 miles round trip to pick it up and bring it home. That is the lowest price I have seen one sell for with hyd. and bench, thats why I jumped on it.

I had never used a Spolar loader or even seen one when I bought it. After owning it for two years and 20000 plus shells loaded on it. I have never regreted my purchase, it has given me zero problems and is the easiest loader I have ever used and it will out live me and maybe my grand kids.

If I had known how good the Spolar Gold and the customer support was I would have just bought one new. Dicksie and Carter have been great with any questions or concerns I have had, and they are never to busy to help.

Jack

Spolar # 0159

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.