1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Spolar has been relisted on GunBroker.

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by Auctioneer, Dec 7, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Auctioneer

Auctioneer Well-Known Member

0   1   0

The Spolar has been relisted but is $200.00 less then before. Thought you all would like to know.

2. g7777777

g7777777 TS Supporters TS Supporters

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0

That opening bid requested is still 1300 more than I sold one for yesterday- all 4 gauges

regards from Iowa

Gene

3. andybull

andybull Active Member

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0

GN7777777;

Gene:

I'm doing some math here and unless you dropped your asking price considerably, your aforementioned statement doesn't hold water.

Lets see, the Gunbroker Spolar, complete is starting at $2,800.00 (four gauges and a hydraulic system). The Spolar that you sold, was advertised by you as a 12 and 20 gauge loader for $1,477, 28 and .410 gauge kits at $237.00 each, a hydraulic system for $977.00. I did the math and your asking price for the complete system was $2,928.00, $128.00 more than the starting price on Gunbroker and $82.00 cheaper if you hit the $3,000.00 "Buy it now button".

Maybe this is why you had a misunderstanding with Rey Perez. You all's math don't work.

Andy

4. cubancigar2000

cubancigar2000 Well-Known Member

0   0   0

LOL, this should be interesting

5. Calkidd

Calkidd Well-Known Member

0   0   0

Got my bag of popcorn and sitting back to watch all of this unfold.

6. Auctioneer

Auctioneer Well-Known Member

0   1   0

Just noticed that the Spolar reloader has been pulled. Either he dicided to keep it or he had an offer that was to good to refuse.

7. Herman63

Herman63 Member

0   0   0

Am glad as I was getting temped, wish the other one on here would sell before I buy it as it is way to good of a price to last this long....

Herman63 from KY

8. g7777777

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0

Andy- try to read for comprehension- I said sold

it is a little early for popcorn

regards from Iowa

Gene

PS Andy if you or Cuban Cigar are talking to Rey Perez- please remind him that he owes me $300 dollars from several months ago- thanks- much appreciated

Andy - PLUS if you check that thread - you might want to advise Rey there were a whole bunch of other people that had a bone or two to pick with him

Thanks for your attention to detail

PPS - the other new one on here looks like a good deal for a delivered price

S

9. andybull

andybull Active Member

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0

Gene:

Your quote was......"That opening bid requested is still 1300 more than I sold one for yesterday- all 4 gauges" Gene, read my post again and correct me where I'm wrong. I stand by my math. I caught you in some BS comment (read above) and questioned the fact that if you can't do the math regarding your loader and the one on Gunbroker, that maybe your comments about Rey could be somewhat askew.

BTW, I don't have a dog in the fight between you and Rey, gosh, I didn't even post on your Rey Ranting thread. I'm questioning your reasoning, or lack there off, again on the post above and now of your reply to my comment which makes no sense and questioning if you might have been in the frame of mind with Rey, as you are with your post above.
    Andy

10. g7777777

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0

Andy

"That opening bid requested is still 1300 more than I sold one for yesterday- all 4 gauges" is true

Second- I didnt rant on Rey Perez at all- just posted a few emails to counteract his statements that he would then erase- thinking everyone had forgotten

Neither did I advise the other people to post against him- trust me on this I had phone calls and emails and pms from people that didnt post

So it is obvious you brought perez into this for a reason

regards from Iowa

Gene

PS - Andy-do you know the person selling the loader on gunbroker?- just curious- and yes they have posted that loader on gunbroker more than once and yes each time I questioned the value of the deal here- they lowered the price substantially- but I always wonder about the people that will immediatly post what a good deal something is and yet dont buy it themselves- dont you?

another regards from Iowa

Gene

Andy

And a PPS I kind of do like flushing people out that do have a dog in the fight but claim they dont- we all have to get some enjoyment from indoor activities while winter is upon us. Agreed?

Andy- oh- what was the shipping on that spolar on gunbroker? Does that count?

regards from Iowa

Gene

11. andybull

andybull Active Member

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0

Gene:

I'm on my way to enroll myself into a reading comprehension, higher Math and Mandarin classes (maybe when I study Chinese I can also learn their Math, it might be closer to yours) because you and I don't seem to agree on what you originally said.

This morning after sleeping over the math I questioned you about, I came to the realization that the Spolar on Gunbroker maybe wasn't that far off of the price I would be willing to pay. I Googled the town and it happens to be under two hours from my home. I e-mailed the seller of the Spolar on Gunbroker, asked exactly what was the serial # (I believe it's in the 2,100 range), what was included with the loader and made him an offer. It turns out that the loader belongs to a widow, I was given a list of all of the different gauge components that are in the loading room and if hit the buy now button, I could take my pickup and load all of the different gauge components that are in the loading room.

Your assumption as to whether or not I know Rey is correct, I've known him since he was a boy. Notice, as I stated before that I didn't get involved with you in your (let's not call it a RANT thread) information thread, as to what a low life Rey is because I didn't know or care as to who was right or wrong. I did find it puzzling as to how two people can have two totally different points of view, of what transpired in your dealings. After reading your thread on how much cheaper your loader sold than the one in Gunbroker I kind of leaned towards Rey. After today and your explanation, Rey is ahead of you by a furlong.

I don't know who is selling the Spolar on Gunbroker so your assumption is incorrect and if what I was told is available with the loader is not true, I'll deal with it when I get there to pick up the loader.

All is good,

Andy

12. g7777777

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0

Andy it appears you flat out lied- you said you didnt have a dog in the fight between Rey Perez and I

You first post state "BTW, I don't have a dog in the fight between you and Rey, gosh, I didn't even post on your Rey Ranting thread"

Now you admit in your last post: "Your assumption as to whether or not I know Rey is correct, I've known him since he was a boy"

So are you just not very smart or are you a bold face liar who doesnt care what people think-- is there some other possibility you want to mention for us? Rey did himself in by various versions and you seem to be following course

Another thing about your purchase from that widow

That loader just magically went down in price each time I mentioned other prices on here? Are you sure andy you didnt send my posts to that widow that just happens to live down the road from you because she certainly lowered her price each time I made those comments-- are you sure you didnt take advantage of her Andy?

I hope a lot of people see this thread actually

I denied the ranting = Perez did himself in with his various "stories", each of which contradicted the previous version and all the other posters that had complaints against him- I did nothing except respond to his posts

I have seen spolars go for much lower prices than advertised on here- oh sure they hold value no doubt

I had a guy drive from Indianna and sell me a 4 gauge set up with hydro and a reloading desk plus 75 percent discounts on all his components- he sold it to me for $2000 plus he drove it to my garage and helped me set it up-- that was 6 or 7 years ago and that is the loader I sold- two of the guage sets I dont think had been used

regards from Iowa

Gene

PS I just got another PM about the Rey Perez deal- you can imagine what that said cant you andy?

13. andybull

andybull Active Member

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0

Gene:

You are an a...... Well let's just leave it at that. I'm not a liar, I don't know the widow (there is a guy selling the stuff for her, so he told me). I don't need to, or would ever cheat anyone. I don't care if you got screwed by Rey, or you screwed him. As I said before I never got involved in your never ending rant. All of your comments above explain it all. I don't know you from Adam, you are crazy.

This is an excerpt from the e-mail I sent the seller on Gunbroker. Please let me know how I cheated the widow;

Glad you are not that far away. Here's the deal that I didn't mention in the ad as I was looking for only the serious bidder and not a bunch of watchers. I don't own the machine, but rather am helping a widow of an avid shooter here in town dispose of the system for her. If the purchaser does the "Buy Now" feature I think the buyer better bring a truck! I believe that I can get the widow to part with most of if not all of the stock which includes bags of 500 wads for the various gauge's, at least 2 full 55 gal. trash cans of hulls, bags of shot ect. If you really want a deal, buy now, end the auction, and give me a call and I will speak with the widow. I think you will be pleased.

On 12/8/2010 6:17 AM, andybul wrote:
    > A message has been sent to you by a user of GunBroker.com, please scroll
    > down to the MESSAGE FROM USER section below to read the text.
    > THE "FROM" NAME ON THIS EMAIL IS THE SENDING USER'S GUNBROKER.COM USERNAME.
    > REGARDING ITEM: Spolar Shot Shell Reloader
    > http://www.gunbroker.com/Auction/ViewItem.aspx?Item=
    >
    > --- begin message ---
    >
    > I just Googled Union Mills, you are two hours away. If you accept my offer
    > it will be in cash and I can pick it up at your convenience.
    >
    > Andy
    >
    > --- end message ---
    >

Just for your information, I'm more than OK financially where I don't have to cheat a widow (that's why I paid the BUY NOW PRICE), or have to blow air up Rey's behind, or yours.

Stay frozen in Iowa...............you crazy COOT!

14. 870

870 Well-Known Member

0   0   0

Gene:

Just for the peanut gallery following another of your "contests" for lack of a better term, why don't you just address the facts pointed out in Andy's initial post instead of simply restating what you sold it for and getting into the liar stuff?

His post is clear and understandable, what do you say in response? If his facts are correct, the only assumption we can make is you did reduce your price substantially.

15. g7777777

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0

First I told andy that he needed to read for comprehension

If you also read for comprehension you should be able to get to your answer

If you get stuck along the way- let me know

I still find it amazing that Andy grew up with rey since they were boys- and he failed to disclose that but doesnt have a dog in the fight

I also still find it amazing that the reloader in question went down in price each time I made a comment- in fact was pulled and relisted and that Andy ended up buying it from a Widow needing money just down the road from him--

The world is just full of coincidence

Regards from Iowa

Gene

16. 870

870 Well-Known Member

0   0   0

Gene:

My reading comprehension is fine. Just address his question instead of raising all of these other issues. You have not addressed his point at all. If he is wrong, point out exactly what is wrong with the issues he raised in his initial post. If he is correct, just admit that you reduced the price significantly and sold it.

Not worth getting so combative, it makes you look bad.

17. g7777777

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0

LOL@870-- are you trying to bait me?

I dont look bad and this is really entertainment value-- Perez might have a couple of people on here doing his bidding- who knows- one of them might have purchased his friends missing company

If you read my posts your answer is there but I will give you one hint- which might or might not distract you

The guy coming to pick up the loader is one of the meanest horse traders around ( and no he better bring cash) but I usually check my pockets and billfold after he leaves

And he is coming from a pretty darn good distance to get it

regards from Iowa

Gene

18. andybull

andybull Active Member

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0

Gene:

Do you sit a the very end of a restaurant with your back to the wall, facing the front door?

You lack trust. Since you are full of conspiracy theories, please enlighten everyone with your take on the Kennedy assassination.

I have lost all of my respect for you. Your feeble mind seems to twist and turn what you read (what I've written), instead of factual here it is in black and white, as I've stated all along.

To correct you, I said I've known Rey since he was a boy. You read between the lines and assumed that we were kids growing up together (Where in my posting did I say that?) That was your assumption (as the saying goes, when you assume things it makes an ass out of you ........)I am much older than Rey, his Dad is a friend of mine. Unless I have a problem with Rey, or someone else, I will not assume who's right or wrong just because I read it on the internet.

All's good.........

Andy

19. g7777777

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0

I have a feeling Andy has figured out the answer

Andy you havent been sending grapefruits out for the holidays have you? I have a situation I am trying to figure out here

regards from Iowa

Gene

20. 870

870 Well-Known Member

0   0   0

Gene:

Not trying to bait you, just trying to get you to answer a question clearly. I don't know Andy or Perez.

I have read your posts on this thread and you never addressed Andy's point. The only thing you posted was that you sold it for $1,300. Everything else hase been off topic and dodging the issue.

Where have you explained the difference between the asking price of $2,928 as Andy detailed and your sales price per your only informative post of $1,300? Was Andy wrong in his initial post when he determined your initial asking price? If he wasn't wrong, why have you wasted so much time calling him a liar and bringing Perez into this thread?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.