1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Spolar Gold

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Gil, Sep 14, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gil

Gil Member

I am a relatively new user of a Spolar Gold reloader. After the usual breakin period I had a problem with the monentary switch that contols the vibrator. I called Spolar and it was during the Grand so I got prompt action on where to buy a relacement and a picture on how to resolder it by return fax. Of cours it has been about 50 years since I soldered anything (I think my last effort was a Heathkit). I called Dixie and she said send me your wired switch and we will solder it for you. This all took about 2 days and I was back in operation. My point is you could not ask for better customer service. Spolar is truly a first class operation. George Miller

2. Gil

Gil Member

I am a relatively new user of a Spolar Gold reloader. After the usual breakin period I had a problem with the monentary switch that contols the vibrator. I called Spolar and it was during the Grand so I got prompt action on where to buy a relacement and a picture on how to resolder it by return fax. Of cours it has been about 50 years since I soldered anything (I think my last effort was a Heathkit). I called Dixie and she said send me your wired switch and we will solder it for you. This all took about 2 days and I was back in operation. My point is you could not ask for better customer service. Spolar is truly a first class operation. George Miller

3. flabigpapa

flabigpapa Well-Known Member

Spolar machines..Don't Reload.....They RE-MANUFACTURE Shells. Shoot well..Shoot Often, Bart

4. flabigpapa

flabigpapa Well-Known Member

Spolar machines..Don't Reload.....They RE-MANUFACTURE Shells. Shoot well..Shoot Often, Bart

5. Charlie Becknell

Charlie Becknell Well-Known Member

I have had a Spolar for many years and if you have a problem , they take care of it. I once sent it back to them with a note saying I had a adjusted a fine machine until it no longer worked properly, they fixed it and they have given me good advice not to adjust it. This past year I decided to start loading 20 guage shells and bought their conversion . Takes me about 15 minutes, I am real slow, to change guages. I then loaded about 350 shells in about 35 minutes, slicker than a ribbon. Great machine.

Charlie

6. Charlie Becknell

Charlie Becknell Well-Known Member

I have had a Spolar for many years and if you have a problem , they take care of it. I once sent it back to them with a note saying I had a adjusted a fine machine until it no longer worked properly, they fixed it and they have given me good advice not to adjust it. This past year I decided to start loading 20 guage shells and bought their conversion . Takes me about 15 minutes, I am real slow, to change guages. I then loaded about 350 shells in about 35 minutes, slicker than a ribbon. Great machine.

Charlie

7. DENNISMASTROLIA1

DENNISMASTROLIA1 Active Member

Re manufacture was the slogan of the PW reloader.

8. DENNISMASTROLIA1

DENNISMASTROLIA1 Active Member

Re manufacture was the slogan of the PW reloader.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.