1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Spolar Gold Press ???

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by JRW, Apr 24, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JRW

JRW Member

When I ordered mine they asked what hull, powder, primer,and wad I used. They the set the loader for my pet load. Jerry in MI.

2. $$$SHTR

$$$SHTR Member

When I ordered mine I was also asked what components I would be using. After I started using mine I had some left over Federal primers ( mine was set for fiocchi) and tried to load. About every tenth primer would not be in the cup. Called Spolar and was advised that the loader is set for each primer type. Was told how to adjust for the Federal primers but decided to just load with the Fiocchi instead. The primer set is the only thing that might need adjustment. If I use Fiocchi primers, I can load any shell with no adjustments ( bushings of course). I've loaded over 14000 shells since last August with very few primer mishaps. Great loader!!

Tomas

3. little gambler

little gambler Active Member

Solid wood core door that a local builder is remodeling works well also..... l.g.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

spolar press forum