1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Spolar Gold Premier Power Loader...For Sale

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by Dan Charboneau, Apr 11, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dan Charboneau

Dan Charboneau TS Member

FOR SALE...Spolar Gold Premier Power Loader for 12, 20 and 28 gauges. Purchased in April 2001...Low usage. This power hydralic loader sits atop a Gold Premier reloading table with 2 gauge change caddies with covers. It also comes with the trouble shooting videos and a Gold Premier black cover.

Photos available upon request for serious buyer.

We still have the shipping boxes but the manufacture suggests that it be picked up instead of shipped. Loader is in Idaho.

Price --- $3550.00

2. superxjeff

superxjeff Active Member

Dan??? 50 bucks off the price of a new one and it's seven years old?? did you mean 3550.00? Jeff

3. Dan Charboneau

Dan Charboneau TS Member

Afraid so....check with the factory and went through all the extra and that is what they thought we could get for it since it was low usage, but hey....make an offer...........

Dan

4. k1200ltc509

k1200ltc509 Member

Dan, in no way am I trying to flame away at you or your thread. Last fall I bought the Spolar w/hydro unit, press cover, 20-28-410 die sets with 3 gauge caddys for each set and probably about 30 bushings. lube, wrenchs and all accessories with the boxes for $2150.00 It was used and in no way abused, and I did drive about one and a half hours to pick it up. You do have the table for it, but I don't think that it would warrant that much more money. When you think about it there is in reality very few people that can afford or want the unit, so maybe a reduction in price is necesary... Good luck with selling the unit. Rick Gibbs

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

spolar power loader for sale