1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Spolar Gold Hydraulic for sale

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by BillA, Feb 12, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BillA

BillA TS Member

0   0   0

Hello folks. You've never seen me before since I just joined the forum for the purpose of selling my reloader. I used to shoot sporting clays and then burned out. The reloader has been sitting for 5 years and needs to be turned into a bamboo flyrod.

It's in the basement and the basement sometimes gets water. You'll see that the legs of the table are rusted. The support for the hydraulic actuator is corroded as are the covers of the hydraulic pump. This is surface corrosion only. If it bothers you then a wire brush and a can of Rustoleum will do it.

The loader has been in the cover all along and the reloader itself shows no corrosion. The log just indicates that I lubed the thing every 1000 - 1500 rounds. I welded up the table and the support for the bin - forgetting that rust, it's nice and totally rigid. A bunch of powder and shot bushings come with. And a bunch of hulls if you want.

I live in Northern New Jersey and will not ship the thing. Sorry...pickup only. I see that the current price for this rig is in the neighborhood of $3500. But there's that oxidation so let's say $2000.

I didn't want to clutter your server up with pics, so here's a link to a Picturetrail album: http://www.picturetrail.com/sfx/album/view/24024668

2. Beretta Young Gun

Beretta Young Gun Active Member

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0

I'm thinking scam...just smells fishy to me. BYG

3. dave-320c

dave-320c Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0

Why scam? He said no shipping, you must pick up.

Dave

4. BillA

BillA TS Member

0   0   0

I don't understand. What's fishy?

5. lightning20ga

lightning20ga Member

0   0   0

really no scam ur going 2 pick it up whats going on young gun?????????

6. dgh

dgh Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    8   0   0

nice looking setup.. that would clean up very easy

7. Robb

Robb Member

0   0   0

Not near Allentown NJ by chance?

8. straightshooter1

straightshooter1 Well-Known Member TS Supporters

0   0   0

Doesn't sound like a scam since one would drive to his house, see the reloader, check it out, and then, and only then, fork over any money.

Worst that could happen is that he or the address doesn't exist so the potential buyer wasted a little gas.

Bob

9. BigDave1200

BigDave1200 Member

0   0   0

Nice loader and a good deal. Not that I can afford it at this time but were you including the table/bench with it?

10. BillA

BillA TS Member

0   0   0

Well, I'm glad someone is taking it seriously. Yes, it will clean up easily and I intended it to be a good deal. I've had my fun with it and would be glad to see another shooting sportsman get a good deal. Maybe strange, but true.

I'm located in Rumson, NJ. How hard could it be to get a pickup to go to Allentown? And yes, the bench is included. I welded it up myself and it's bombproof. It's a butcher block top from Grainger. It's as good as I could make it.

I'm going up to the city tomorrow and won't check the site again until tomorrow night. Thanks for your interest, gentlemen.

11. shot410ga

shot410ga Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0

Sounds like a deal to me. I once or twice offered two grand for the same setup and was turned down both times. If I lived even close to near, I would buy it.

12. likes-to-shoot

likes-to-shoot Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

easier for people to see.

13. Rich219

Rich219 Active Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Interested in selling just the press and not the table/hyd unit?

14. Baron23

Baron23 Well-Known Member

0   0   0

I already have one, but this is a very nice package deal.

15. Stl Flyn

Stl Flyn Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0

Plug and play. All set up and ready to go. Carry the bench out, carry it in and your making shells. Nice set-up.

16. BillA

BillA TS Member

0   0   0

Mr. likes-to-shoot, thanks for fixing that link. I'm unfamiliar with your software. BTW, I'm amazed at the traffic on this buy/sell area of your site.

Rich219, I really need this to go as a package. The table top has been cut for the loader and isn't any use for anything else now.

17. shark1

shark1 Member

0   0   0

I could be interested in the Hydro? I will meet you at Val's for pizza. Mike Sharkey, DC Clinic work phone (757) 787-3111

18. Dougbbbb

Dougbbbb TS Supporters TS Supporters

Rating - 100%
    7   0   0

Mike

Let me know when you come haven't had the lobster pizza in quite a while.

Doug

19. shark1

shark1 Member

0   0   0

Doug, any time you want to meet for a lobster pie let me know. I might be up this weekend if I don't have any patients on saturday. I have to register my targets at Gene's this becuase I am running my clubs ATA shoots. My kids only want NJ pizza Pete and Elda's is also on the short list, and Brothers. Mike Sharkey, DC

20. chemist

chemist Member

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page
brettayoungrumsonnj
spolar gold hydaulics video
spolar gold hydraulic

spolar gold hydraulic for sale

spolar gold hydro unit for sale