1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Spolar Gold For Sale

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by Maxwell, Jun 8, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Maxwell

Maxwell TS Member

0   0   0

Low round count/like new Spolar Gold Premier Reloader set up for 12 ga. AA or STS Hulls, WT12, 1-1/8 shot,Win 209 primers,1200 FPS Load, Hodgdon Clays.
    -Gold Premier 20 gauge conversion;STS hulls,Remington wads,Win 209,Hodgdon Universal, 1200 FPS load
    -Power Load Gold factory hydraulic system
    -Factory Gold premier "butcher block" Reloading Table
    -Gold Premier Cover Black Embroidered
    -misc. 12 & 20 ga. fingers, lube/cleaners, spare parts
    -Pact Digital Powder Scale

$2,600.00 (shipping additional)

Located in Michigan. Photos available upon request.New bags of 7-1/2 & 8 shot also available as well as once shot 12 & 20 gauge hulls (for sale additionally with reloader only)

2. KEYBEAR

KEYBEAR Active Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

New Spolar Gold $1,550.00 Hydraulic,s $1,195.00 Gauge Change $321.00 Cover $56.00 Total $3122.00 must be one hell of a table

3. Didreckson

Didreckson Active Member

0   0   0

Well, the Spolar table actually is a heck of a table, and lists for $655.00. I have only seen it in the video's as I just could not justify the price, but no doubt it is slick. As I recall, it is drilled to drop the loaded shell in the drawer for easy boxing. My Edsal industrial bench simply rolls the loaded shell down a 4" pvc pipe into a white 5 gallon pail.

When you toss in the extra parts, digital scale and table, I suspect the price is not out of line. Just depends on if you desire the whole package or not.

Whiz's unit for $1200 is probably a steal.........having used a Spolar, I don't think you will wear it out any faster than a P/W, which can be measured in decades, not years.

4. KEYBEAR

KEYBEAR Active Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Whats not to like . Bill are you a Moderator ??

5. BILL GRILL

BILL GRILL Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

No I am not.

6. ricks1

ricks1 TS Member

0   0   0

a mec is only $400 and will do more.

7. mono1393

mono1393 Member

0   0   0

Ha Ha, funny ricks1

8. dverna

dverna Active Member

0   0   0

Ricks1 is right. It will spill more shot and powder. It will mis-feed more primers.

Also, because of the plethora of stamped parts it is safer; as it shakes and rattles more so you can stay awake while reloading.

Those Spolars are so smooth and consistent that they lull you to sleep unless you get the hydraulic unit. It is loud enough to keep you awake.

Don Verna

9. JACK

JACK Well-Known Member Supporting Vendor

Rating - 100%
    37   0   0

I have yet to see a spolar owner that understood "depreciation". MEC guys understand that. MOst PW folks do... But for what ever reason a Spolar guy feels he should get 100% return on his original outlay. i think it has to do with the lady loading hulls. Blondes are more fun.

[​IMG]

And this unit by "flyboy". He is one of the true nice guys at our club (Minneapolis Gun Club) and also is the reigning Handicap championship Champ. He is a MX2000 shooter as well.

[​IMG]

10. Maxwell

Maxwell TS Member

0   0   0

I will consider any reasonable offer.

11. Didreckson

Didreckson Active Member

0   0   0

MIA,

I have seen threads where depreciation seems to not be a consideration, or someone is just trying to find a mark. Often there are other items that are part of the deal that more than makeup the difference. Case in point my recent sale of a P/W 800+. I just got an email from Whiz tonight saying "man there is a lot of stuff with this press" or something along those lines.

The other factor, Yugo's just don't hold their value like a Lexus. Wish I was not on the wrong end of that deal before, but have been.

In the interim, I have Spolar 2225, and don't believe I will sell it for more than I paid even with inflation kicking in again.

12. ric3677

ric3677 Well-Known Member

0   0   0

Mia,
    That desk top is way to clean...something wrong with that guy....LOL

Rick in MT.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page
spolar
spolar for sale

spolar gold for sale